Album Covers from an alternate universe

Heres a little bit of fun, how about we create some album covers that could exist in an alternate universe!

CsvwD38.jpg

David Bowie lives and recovers from cancer, releasing in 2018 a new album called "Back from the edge". In it he talks about his near death experiances and the human condition with the main song out of the five songs being called "Back from the edge". His album got 20 awards and Bowie himself gave 10% of the money earned from the album to cancer research. He didn't expect the album to be sold out all over the world and make more than a billion dollars.

upload_2018-2-11_16-18-12.png

These are some covers I have made over the last 5 or so years in an alternate universe where the Beatles don't break up.

1970 Beatles album (based off of Supertramp's Even In The Quietest Moments (1977))
O8DRx7k.jpg

1971 Beatles album
(based off of John's Imagine (1971))
LTotjC9.jpg

1976 Beatles album
(based off of Wings' Speed Of Sound (1976))
ckilwVM.png

Last edited:

Asami

Banned
brzYNsu.png

After Laughter is the fifth studio album by Japanese rock band Nerima Wrecking Crew. It was released on May 12, 2017 through Fueled by Ramen, as a follow-up to NWC, their 2013 self-titled album.[1] The album was produced by all three members of Nerima Wrecking Crew. After Laughter represents a complete departure from the usual pop punk and alternative rock sound of their previous releases. The album touches on themes of exhaustion, depression and anxiety, contrasting the upbeat and vibrant sound of the record...

I made this for a friend on a Discord I'm part of. It's an alternate version of Paramore's newest album, After Laughter, with characters in the universe replacing Paramore.

brzYNsu.png

After Laughter is the fifth studio album by Japanese rock band Nerima Wrecking Crew. It was released on May 12, 2017 through Fueled by Ramen, as a follow-up to NWC, their 2013 self-titled album.[1] The album was produced by all three members of Nerima Wrecking Crew. After Laughter represents a complete departure from the usual pop punk and alternative rock sound of their previous releases. The album touches on themes of exhaustion, depression and anxiety, contrasting the upbeat and vibrant sound of the record...

I made this for a friend on a Discord I'm part of. It's an alternate version of Paramore's newest album, After Laughter, with characters in the universe replacing Paramore.

Really good!

unknown.png

The New Scottish synth band Eaglaisean's sophomore album was released to medium(TM) fanfare on the 25th of September, 2015. It was critically praised for its use of cutting-edge synth technology*, and did well among the Gaelic markets, though did not achieve much success in the rest of Columbia.

*keep in mind that Columbia is still stuck in the 80's or early 90's tech-wise, so CHVRCHES would be a revelation to them :p

IMG_20180226_204110.jpg

A cover art for the debute album of Russian new wave band KRG, titled И всё-таки она вертится (And Yet It Moves).

Done as a joke in a community I belong to where we would randomly generate band names with album titles.