Al Grito de Guerra: the Second Mexican Revolution

Hello, everyone! It's been quite a long time since anyone made a post on this thread, but I've decided to break the silence for what I consider to be a very good reason: Al Grito de Guerra: The Second Mexican Revolution has officially been published by Sea Lion Press! As of this past Sunday, it is available for purchase here on Amazon as an eBook, and I'm told that the paperback version should be out by early January.

Even if you've already read the timeline, you might still get a lot of enjoyment out of this new edition. I have essentially rewritten the entire thing from start to finish, and while the basic outline of the plot remains the same, the narrative sections have been expanded, refined and reorganized into an integral part of the text. Each chapter now contains one textbook-style segment followed by one narrative segment, told from the point of view of one of three main characters (Cuauhtémoc Cárdenas, Manuel Bartlett, and Lydia Cacho) whose paths intertwine to tell the familiar story. The prose has also benefitted from three more years' worth of writing experience, and if I do say so myself, the finished product is much better written than the version that I posted here.

I am beyond thrilled to have achieved my dream of becoming a published author. I'm thankful to the many, many people who helped me along the way (and have duly expressed this gratitude on the acknowledgements page), but I never could have seen this project through without the attention, feedback, and interest I received from those who followed the story while I was still developing it, and especially from @Allochronian, whose ideas inspired the cover art for the final edition. If you're still around to read this, thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
Oh awesome! I may get this for some of my extended familites.