Air Force roundels and markings thread

Untitled.png

Independent Hawai'i Airforce Roundel. Sorry for the large size.

ATL north america composed of a French Canada (freed in the same time that the ARW) and a fascist USA named the Federal State of America

Federal State of America
Fascist america hr 50.png

Two of the proposed design
FA roundel.png

Canada
French Canada 50.png

Two of the proposed design
FC roundel.png

It's

Banned
Or it could be black outer with a silver fern center. The silver fern is a strong symbol in NZ. I got this from a bonofide Kiwi!

Mike:D
...but the kiwi is stronger still. A flightless bird as symbol for an airforce. Yes, I like that

Several ideas I had for a French Royal Air Force.View attachment 291357

I like these, especially the last four; very stylish. Last two are awesome.

For the first four, have you tried a thicker gold border instead of just a thin stripe? Might make it more visually appealing. As for the one with the three fleur-de-lis, would moving the centers of each of the flowers onto the points of an equilateral triangle (that isn't shown) assist with the symmetry?

Just tossing out ideas; good work, either way.

I like these, especially the last four; very stylish. Last two are awesome.

For the first four, have you tried a thicker gold border instead of just a thin stripe? Might make it more visually appealing. As for the one with the three fleur-de-lis, would moving the centers of each of the flowers onto the points of an equilateral triangle (that isn't shown) assist with the symmetry?

Just tossing out ideas; good work, either way.
The gold border would be there more to break up the white from the color of the plane, as for the three fleurs-des-lys they should be in an equilateral but I just wanted to put something together to see what it looked like.

Could anyone come up with one for a Georgia (US) air force in a timeline where they're a member of the Commonwealth?

I'm gonna have a couple posts inbound. I'll keep the explanations brief.

Confederate States Air Force: Designed around the same time as the United States Air Force Roundel. The similarities between the two forced the USAF to adopt more blue, and the CSAF to add the "Dixie Spot" to its center.

CSA Roundel.png