Air Force roundels and markings thread

Thanks Petike. :) I did notice the rotration with the Quebec roundel by the way.

Heres another one I made for fun, a roundel for the Most Serene Republic of Venice. I might make more for defunct nations. I already made some in fact. :cool:

venice air force.png

Chindonesia once more

Roundel of Chindonesia (or some other Asian confederation)
I improved it, so it looks more Indonesian now. And here is story of beginning of that nation (in Esperanto). Shortly, it separated from Japanese occupation in WWII and covers OTL Taiwan, Philippines and Greater Indonesia (without Papua).
Another my roundels are here, I have break from deviantART now.

chindo-roundel.png

Yeah, I've seen your roundels already a few weeks ago and I was impressed. :)

As for the Chindonesia roundel, I like both versions.

BTW, is the country a federation ? Given the area it covers, it's seriously big and probably also very populous.

I have finally designed a roundel to go with my conlang ("Para veni sabu" in my signature). The country is a Republic of the Crimea with a dozen official languages and no ethnic majority.

Crimea roundel flat.png

Last edited:

Razgriz 2K9

Banned
Here's one of the Afsharid Persian Dynasty (PoD: Nader Shah isn't Paranoid, does not blind his son, creates a lasting Afsharid Empire.)

afsharid_persian_air_force_roundel_by_razgriz2k9-d6ikjnd.png

Catalonia can be independent soon

so I made proposals for roundel for it. First version is inverted Spanish, second has more stripes, but not too many, and third is inspired by this logo:
logo_catalunya.jpg
Which version is most likely to be used? BTW: will be Catalonia member of NATO?

catalan roundels.png

Last edited:

Razgriz 2K9

Banned
On Catalonia joining NATO: Depends on what the Catalan's nascent foreign policy will be, as to which roundel. I can't say, though I kinda hope for 3 due to it's unique type of roundel.

Anyway, here is a roundel for Gran Colombia (PoD: Bolivar is killed during the closing stages, and a weakened support for a stronger centralized government leads to a Federal Republic forming.)

gran_colombian_air_force_roundel_by_razgriz2k9-d6if78o.png

I was not inspired by this link

so I made proposals for roundel for it. First version is inverted Spanish, second has more stripes, but not too many, and third is inspired by this logo:
logo_catalunya.jpg
Which version is most likely to be used?
Here are another proposals for Catalan roundel more from alternate history than future.

Dorozhand

Banned
Here is the roundel of the Spanish People's Air Army, the air force of Anarcho-Syndicalist Spain formed during the Civil War. It has participated in several conflicts in defense of the Spanish Union and Anarcho-Syndicalist ideals.

anarchosyndicalistroundel.png

anarchosyndicalistroundel.png