Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

E392EC9B-158F-4015-8FDF-C7D3978D6593.jpeg
A few beers and a re read of Voyage.

I think I did a roll out image of this, I will need to check!
EDIT: Actually it was a tanker rollout, but the same configuration.
View attachment 356922

Bit of a necro but it just struck me. You could launch both ET at the same time - cut down on a Saturn VB launch.

S-IC...137ft
S-II...81 ft
LV/ET adapter...10ft
ET1...55 feet (trimming lower boost structure and upper skirt off S-II)
Tank Lattice connector...10 ft
ET2...55 ft
Payload shroud...46 ft (trimmed version of Skylab payload shroud)

Gives total rocket height of 394ft - within the maximum dimensions of the VAB. I’ve estimated the ET size but perhaps this is a approach that would be adopted and the tanks sized for this. Additionally some flex in the payload shroud size and the adapter and connector. Saturn VB could lift the tanks empty weight easily.

I actually did that first but then changed it, I thought it be better with two since I had read that the Germans had problems with engines flaming out.

IXHMt7Q.jpg
I hate to quote one of my own post but is it just me or does the three engine Me-262 Zwilling look a little like something from Star Wars?
It something I just noticed and I don't know why it reminds me of SW, I think there was a Zwilling like ship in one of the films but I cant remember which one.

234-4.jpg

You are talking about the Arado 234C prototype with 4 BMW 003A-1 (also prototype level engines). First 4 jet engine plane :)