AHFA European Championship 2020

For a second entry, I'll keep by the Rus Confederacy if that's OK?
Flokishavn.jpg

Map for reference.

If anyone else's first entry has overlapping borders with the Confederacy, then let me know and I'll adjust accordingly - only fair seeing as i already have another entry.

Remember people, let's wait until the weekend passes.

We don't want to claim territory that could be used for potential first entries.

I have a lot of ideas for a second nation.

- Varangian state in Thrace
- Britain with a weird government (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_forms_of_government) maybe a technocracy?
- An Esperanto state
- Some state where a deposed monarchy is reinstalled
- An Islamic state somewhere weird in Europe (since TTLs Europe is much more Muslim, it appears)
- A Romani state

I'm not claiming anything right now because I don't want to constrain anyone on their first nation, but just letting everyone know if I do a second nation it'll be wacky.

Guys, please look at the previous entries before thinking about a country.
This thread is about each of us creating ATL nations, the least we can do is to be a minimum interested in what others are creating, look and appreciate the other's work.
Besides we don't want another situation where claims are overlapping.

Edit : @Baconheimer Britain is taken, @New Britain Mapping Bosnia is taken, and Catalonia too.

Maybe updating the map could do wonders on territory selection. Unfortunately @Uebeltank said it was complicated for him to update the overall map, so we could at least check every map posted before proposing an entry

Last edited:
Guys, please look at the previous entries before thinking about a country.
This thread is about each of us creating ATL nations, the least we can do is to be a minimum interested in what others are creating, look and appreciate the other's work.
Besides we don't want another situation where claims are overlapping.

Edit : @Baconheimer Britain is taken, @New Britain Mapping Bosnia is taken, and Catalonia too.

Maybe updating the map could do wonders on territory selection. Unfortunately @Uebeltank said it was complicated for him to update the overall map, so we could at least check every map posted before proposing an entry
If people can either create their country in QBAM or describe which administrative divisions make up their country, then I can update the map

Is anybody currently thinking of entering a new, i.e. non-secondary, team?

Also, I might update the map tomorrow (but I can't guarantee for entirely correct borders, so you should change those on your own if I make a grave mistake)

To the best of my knowledge and abilities to estimate, this is the updated map for AHFA Euro 2020. Should anybody have any objections or edits to make, you are free to do so. Some of the nations' borders I had to estimate on..
AHFA Euro 2020 - updated map.png

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge and abilities to estimate, this is the updated map for AHFA Euro 2020. Should anybody have any objections or edits to make, you are free to do so. Some of the nations' borders I had to estimate on..View attachment 569711
That's great, thanks !
Here I have some corrections about Al-Andalus:
Basically it includes also : the Azores, Cape Verde, northern Mali, a western strip of Algeria, and Ibiza.
Sorry for the quality, I only have access to my phone...
Screenshot_20200726-234239_Chrome.jpg