AHC: Wurtenburg Monarchy of Patagonia

The kingdom of Patagonia was not a recognized state, and was founded to keep chile and Argentina away. It was also founded by the "house of tounens," which consisted of two men who I am giving far too much credit. However, your goal is to get it recognized (probably the hard part) and pass the throne down to the house of Wurtenburg of southwest germany. Yes I recognize that's probably as simple as the monarchy surviving and an eventual queen marrying that house

The kingdom of Patagonia was not a recognized state, and was founded to keep chile and Argentina away. It was also founded by the "house of tounens," which consisted of two men who I am giving far too much credit. However, your goal is to get it recognized (probably the hard part) and pass the throne down to the house of Wurtenburg of southwest germany. Yes I recognize that's probably as simple as the monarchy surviving and an eventual queen marrying that house
interesting. Although Württemberg's decided lack of a coastline might prove problematic

After being independent the monarch decides to choose his successor as someone from a respected European house to gain legitimacy

Also was Württemberg simply picked at random for this AHC or was it an actual proposal from OTL, since I can't seem to find anything like that

Also was Württemberg simply picked at random for this AHC or was it an actual proposal from OTL, since I can't seem to find anything like that
i was originally thinking Wittelsbach but decided to go with the Wurttemburgs since i doubt they'd be anyone's first pick for a south American dynasty

It was also founded by the "house of tounens," which consisted of two men who I am giving far too much credit.
The founder of the Dynasty came from my home in the Dordogne, and they still have descendants to this day. My father worked with a colleague who was from this family.
To answer the subject, I don't see why Wurtemberg would be in charge of Patagonia.