AHC/WI: Kathleen Cavendish, Marchioness of Hartington (Sister of JFK) and William Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington lived.

Thought this would be a fun crazy hypothetical.

What would be the effect on The Kennedys of an immediate marital alliance to a very prominent British aristocrat? (till this day the Devonshire family are one of the most wealthiest aristocrats)

Would it affect JFK's career up through 1960? Any effects would be subtle, but the potential for significant change over time seems to be there.

How would the connection affect the careers of Ted and Bobby? And the Kennedy brand?

Could we see a grandchild of theirs marrying William, Prince of Wales? Or maybe one of their kids becomes the future Queen Consort and married Charles?.

Thought this would be a fun crazy hypothetical.
Maybe William had won his election in February 1944 instead of losing it and so had not be deployed oversea? The POD would be some months before their May wedding but at that point William and Kathleen had already decided who they would marry
What would be the effect on The Kennedys of an immediate marital alliance to a very prominent British aristocrat? (till this day the Devonshire family are one of the most wealthiest aristocrats)
I doubt they would make much use of that. Kathleen and her wedding would be highly ignored by her family as it would be a political liability for her brothers as Billy was a Protestant and their children also would be raised as Protestants. Remember who Kathleen had married against her parent’s will and her mother never accepted the marriage.
Would it affect JFK's career up through 1960? Any effects would be subtle, but the potential for significant change over time seems to be there.
Unlikely it would have any as Jack would do his best for not remember to his electors (Catholics and of Irish origin) who he had a sister married in one of the most importamt families of the English aristocracy.
How would the connection affect the careers of Ted and Bobby? And the Kennedy brand?
That is a very good question as they would be unable to disguise the connection for both the changing times and the fact who Jack would openly used it either in Senate or as presidential candidate
Could we see a grandchild of theirs marrying William, Prince of Wales? Or maybe one of their kids becomes the future Queen Consort and married Charles?.
Considering who William was seen as the domestic ideal candidate as husband for Elizabeth, I would say who either match is without doubt possible

Maybe William had won his election in February 1944 instead of losing it and so had not be deployed oversea? The POD would be some months before their May wedding but at that point William and Kathleen had already decided who they would marry

I doubt they would make much use of that. Kathleen and her wedding would be highly ignored by her family as it would be a political liability for her brothers as Billy was a Protestant and their children also would be raised as Protestants. Remember who Kathleen had married against her parent’s will and her mother never accepted the marriage.

Unlikely it would have any as Jack would do his best for not remember to his electors (Catholics and of Irish origin) who he had a sister married in one of the most importamt families of the English aristocracy.

That is a very good question as they would be unable to disguise the connection for both the changing times and the fact who Jack would openly used it either in Senate or as presidential candidate

Considering who William was seen as the domestic ideal candidate as husband for Elizabeth, I would say who either match is without doubt possible
Her mother did accept her marriage before Billy died and her father wasn't as against her mother was.

Also I forgot that the PM during JFK's time was Harold MacMillan who was Billy's uncle. The US/UK also could've been way more different in this timeline.

Also thank you for saying a match is possible, I had my doubts.