AHC: The Holy Roman Empire united under a Teutonic Prussia

(Talked about this plenty of times before about the HRE and Bismarck, but I want to hear other people ideas. This also may be ASB, but I wanted to talk in the Before 1900)

AHC:Have the Holy Roman Empire be revived after the Congress of Vienna, and then have the Prussian Hohenzollerns replace the Habsburg’s position as the HRE Emperor, invite Teutonic Order back to Prussia (which was still a thing) and declare unification of the New Holy German Empire in 1871

(Either name could be Holy German Empire or the German Teutonic empire, or the Empire of the German Order).

upload_2018-9-22_17-52-43.png

(Here's a flag I made of the new Empire)

The 19th century is far too late for a revival of theocratic religiosity, I think.

I feel like a more religiously-united and oriented HRE could have seen the Teutonic Order rise to a prominent position and possibly even eventually usurp control somehow. An external threat could do the trick—say, a Protestant France, or a Muslim (Turkic) Russia

The 19th century is far too late for a revival of theocratic religiosity, I think.

I feel like a more religiously-united and oriented HRE could have seen the Teutonic Order rise to a prominent position and possibly even eventually usurp control somehow. An external threat could do the trick—say, a Protestant France, or a Muslim (Turkic) Russia

I’m not saying it’s theocratic, but just have tectonic in name only, and not actually a theocracy like the State before Prussia, but just for the prestige

Why would Lutheran Prussia want Catholic Order (which was from centuries based in Austria) on their lands?

It’s just from the name and prestige, because previously people told me that if the Holy Roman Empire did unify, then it wouldn’t be the HOLY German Empire, but just the German Empire

Why would Lutheran Prussia want Catholic Order (which was from centuries based in Austria) on their lands?

Also, if the Catholic HRE did survive, and have the same system of Prince Elector, would they vote for a Lutheran King rather then a catholic one? Maybe if the King of Prussia joins a Catholic Order all in name, maybe they have a chance to be elected, it may be ASB, but maybe.