AHC - Prime Minister Christopher Lee

What series of circumstances could lead the late, great Sir Christopher Lee 1) into politics instead of acting and 2) into 10 Downing Street?

What series of circumstances could lead the late, great Sir Christopher Lee 1) into politics instead of acting and 2) into 10 Downing Street?

He met quite a few important people and was related to quite a few of them. Further more he is considered a war hero in the Uk ( but he wasn´t allowed to speak about it). The question is, when did you want to put him into politics, before or after he gained fame as an actor ?

He met quite a few important people and was related to quite a few of them. Further more he is considered a war hero in the Uk ( but he wasn´t allowed to speak about it). The question is, when did you want to put him into politics, before or after he gained fame as an actor ?

I'm thinking he goes into politics instead of acting.-Perhaps he stays in the military after the war, at least for 5-10 years, then makes the transition to Parliament in the 1955 election?

MP Lee

"In his maiden speech in the House, MP Lee began by flashing his now famous toothy grin, and with a calm demeanor, proceeded to eviscerate the pretentions of the PM to an across-the-aisle agreement on the current crisis. Indeed, reports said the 'blood quite drained from his face' in the aftermath of MP Lee's remarks."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

There was that article recently about him filming a B horror movie in Czechoslovakia and a military parade greeted them and the director asked who it was for and Lee replied "Me. I'm a war hero here. I helped kill Reinhardt Heydrich."