AHC: Native American power in North America

Diseases change over time as well, so what strain the populace has become used to will not necessarily guarantee a immune Native American population. However, with the introduction of isolated domesticated animals, the Europeans could deal with devastating outbreaks of New World strains of illness that they haven't come in contact with before. Just a thought
Europeans already had to face ecological barriers of many kinds and overcame them insofar as military and political matters went, like malaria, yellow fever, high altitude in the Andes or even Mexico, dense tropical rainforests and so on.
So I don't think that any zoonic disease could singlehandedly change the picture, if it was so easy to create diseases with comparable mortalities we humans would be extinct by this point.

I agree with Gwyain that a scenario like this has to start before, maybe Norse travelers can indeed bring some animals and iron goods but 5 centuries is frankly very little to change the picture outside Eastern North America, having agriculture spread around earlier, maybe have more Siberian contacts which can reliably happen way earlier than Polynesian/North Sea contacts.
It's not an easy thing to achieve.

Even in OTL for a period in the second half of the 18th century and first half of the 19th century and west of the mississippi this state of affairs was largely already existant. The Iron Confederacy, the Seven Council Fires/Sioux Nation, Comacheria, etc..., etc... the horse cultures of the Great Plains used the new literal horsepower and energy of their new domesticated partners to truly outstanding effect, even winning tribute payments from the local Spanish and French and British at different times while dyamically playing an active role in the ecological and socio-political environment of the Plains right up until the antebellum Indian wars/genocides.

Even in OTL for a period in the second half of the 18th century and first half of the 19th century and west of the mississippi this state of affairs was largely already existant. The Iron Confederacy, the Seven Council Fires/Sioux Nation, Comacheria, etc..., etc... the horse cultures of the Great Plains used the new literal horsepower and energy of their new domesticated partners to truly outstanding effect, even winning tribute payments from the local Spanish and French and British at different times while dyamically playing an active role in the ecological and socio-political environment of the Plains right up until the antebellum Indian wars/genocides.
This is a bit of a rosy interpretation of how things were going given that ultimately none of those powers were in fact able to permanently keep Europeans away which is the entire point of the AHC, in any case insofar as we look the demographics and productive development of European colonies vs plain natives it seems to me that there is no way that the any native nations on the plains can somehow stop the European colonization right there and then starting with the situation we have in 1700 and the AHC demands far more than that.

This is a bit of a rosy interpretation of how things were going given that ultimately none of those powers were in fact able to permanently keep Europeans away which is the entire point of the AHC, in any case insofar as we look the demographics and productive development of European colonies vs plain natives it seems to me that there is no way that the any native nations on the plains can somehow stop the European colonization right there and then starting with the situation we have in 1700 and the AHC demands far more than that.
To me it seems like the first time there was a nation that didn't have to turn most of its' focus to Europe to the much more important parts of their empires the native nations were going to fall. Which in OTL was America.