AHC: Make more countries have people who proclaim UFO-based mythical pasts among their Nationalists

Some time ago I've read that many Western Nationalists have pretty dour and non-Esoteric views regarding their pasts, but there is a widespread view among Hungarian Nationalists, that Hungarians are so different from other people on Earth, because ultimately they are not Humans, or at least not fully humans.

There is a branch of Hungarian Nationalists, who proudly proclaim that Hungarians are aliens originating from a planet in the Sirius star system, members of a Humanoid species whose DNA has more twists than that of an Earth Human and it is a coincidence that they can produce viable offspring.

Some go as far as to say that the Hungarian word for "Hungarian" (Magyar) means "Mag Ura" (Keeper of the Seed or Lord of the Seed) because back in the Ice Age, Hungarians had a Magitek civilization in the Carpathian Basin, similar to the Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger, and Ancient Hungarians were responsible for keeping the dormant seeds of Temperate Climate plants intact in underground vaults, so they can re-seed Eurasia and North America once the Ice Age passed.

Your challenge is to have these more esoteric origin stories become popular among other Western Nationalists.

Last edited:
Some time ago I've read that many Western Nationalists have pretty dour and non-Esoteric views regarding their pasts, but there is a widespread view among Hungarian Nationalists, that Hungarians are so different from other people on Earth, because ultimately they are not Humans, or at least not fully humans.

There is a branch of Hungarian Nationalists, who proudly proclaim that Hungarians are aliens originating from a planet in the Sirius star system, members of a Humanoid species whose DNA has more twists than that of an Earth Human and it is a coincidence that they can produce viable offspring.

Some go as far as to say that the Hungarian word for "Hungarian" (Magyar) means "Mag Ura" (Keeper of the Seed or Lord of the Seed) because back in the Ice Age, Hungarians had a Magitek civilization in the Carpathian Basin, similar to the Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger, and Ancient Hungarians were responsible for keeping the dormant seeds of Temperate Climate plants intact in underground vaults, so they can re-seed Europe and North America once the Ice Age passed.

Your challenge is to have these more esoteric origin stories become popular among other Western Nationalists.

It is already kinda the thing for the far right in the west. Look up esoteric nazism.

Some go as far as to say that the Hungarian word for "Hungarian" (Magyar) means "Mag Ura" (Keeper of the Seed or Lord of the Seed) because back in the Ice Age, Hungarians had a Magitek civilization in the Carpathian Basin, similar to the Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger, and Ancient Hungarians were responsible for keeping the dormant seeds of Temperate Climate plants intact in underground vaults, so they can re-seed Eurasia and North America once the Ice Age passed.

One may note the fringe handful in Greece claiming that Greeks are descendants of the "El" (from the first syllable of hellene in Greek) who came from Sirius. And the fringe handful of Turks claiming the descend from the Gokturk (sky Turks) who oh so accidentally also came from Sirius. One wonders if El and gokturk back in Sirius were as friendly as their earthly descendants are known to be. 😛

One may note the fringe handful in Greece claiming that Greeks are descendants of the "El" (from the first syllable of hellene in Greek) who came from Sirius. And the fringe handful of Turks claiming the descend from the Gokturk (sky Turks) who oh so accidentally also came from Sirius. One wonders if El and gokturk back in Sirius were as friendly as their earthly descendants are known to be. 😛

Greeks and Turks also have these "Sirius-people"? I never knew! I thought Greek Nationalists would talk about an origin story more connected to Ancient Greek Religion like the Titanomachy and its results on the Mortal World, and Turkish Nationalists would talk about a Steppe Nomad origin story somewhat similar to Native American legends.

I am sure little cults like these exist all over the world. With 5 billion people on the planet it would be surprising if they didn't exist.

Greeks and Turks also have these "Sirius-people"? I never knew! I thought Greek Nationalists would talk about an origin story more connected to Ancient Greek Religion like the Titanomachy and its results on the Mortal World, and Turkish Nationalists would talk about a Steppe Nomad origin story somewhat similar to Native American legends.

Why sure. First the Greeks came from Sirius. Then the Greeks who followed the Olympians went to war with the Atlanteans who supported the Titans. Not sure if that was a civil war or not. Problem solved!

Ivo A. Benda in the Czech Republic (and Slovakia) has his "Universe People" cult which worships the alien leader "Ashtar Sheran" as well as the alien admiral "Ptaah" and also Jesus (another alien). Doesn't seem hard to merge UFO cults with nationalism.

The problem is, belief in UFOs, in the sense of flying saucers, is obviously a product of the modern era, but most people expect a foundation-myth to seem of antiquated origin.

There are actually a lot of sky-god myths that could easily be transformed into UFO stories, eg. Koreans are supposedly descended from a celestial deity who(to make a long story short) came down to Earth, turned a female bear into a human woman, married her, and then sired the founder of the race. You could rework that with some alien coming down from Alpha Centurai, then using advanced tech to fuse his sperm with the bear's ovum, etc.

But as soon as people hear the UFO stuff, they're gonna think "What is this, a B Movie?"

I believe the Nation Of Islam has a hefty dose of UFOlogy in its origin story. My guess would be, however, that whatever growth it has experuenced has been in spite of that, not because of it.