AHC: Less Arabised Al-Andalus

What POD would be necessary in order to have Al-Andalus retain more of its pre-conquest languages and culture, like in Persia?

What POD would be necessary in order to have Al-Andalus retain more of its pre-conquest languages and culture, like in Persia?
And Remain Muslim? Well, i've a big idea...the Ummayd got sidelined during the 680 onward(Constantinople, italy) and allow more autonomy as more people is needed them, a secondary POD is the goths are defeated faster and more convert quickly yet remaind gothic-roman..just muslim, a third one would they fought more sucessfully the franks and kick them out of Septemania, long term we could see a muslim Visigothic andalus from the penninsula with part of Aquitane and Septemania included

And Remain Muslim? Well, i've a big idea...the Ummayd got sidelined during the 680 onward(Constantinople, italy) and allow more autonomy as more people is needed them, a secondary POD is the goths are defeated faster and more convert quickly yet remaind gothic-roman..just muslim, a third one would they fought more sucessfully the franks and kick them out of Septemania, long term we could see a muslim Visigothic andalus from the penninsula with part of Aquitane and Septemania included
As it was, Al-Alndalus was already very autonomous, and only became more so with time. It still arabaised very throughtly.
Even though the locals were discriminated against even if they converted, by the later period the bast majority were arabic speakers and had a made-up arab geneology.

I'd say the goths are quite irrelevant, plenty og them converted and kept their posts OTL. They just became part of the Arab elite even faster (see, there were likely no "true" arabs in Spain, just individuals whose arabisation was taken more seriously than those of others).

My best idea is for a Muslim conquest per OTL, but with an early splintering of the Maghreb and Al-Andalus from the Caliphal core.

My best idea is for a Muslim conquest per OTL, but with an early splintering of the Maghreb and Al-Andalus from the Caliphal core.
Other would be the Rashidun Style caliphate still being active, seems the Ummayads were a mixed bag

I've actually done this in my current TL:
Yusuf had little time to rest on his laurels however, as news reached them of the Umayyad defeat at Baqdura and Balj ibn Bishr’s flight to Sabtah. The new governor faced a dilemma: giving refuge to the rival Qays would seriously aggrieve his Berber soldiers and thus threaten his newfound power; on the other hand, this early in his tenure Yusuf was keen to receive caliphal recognition of his governorship. On a more personal note his father Abd al-Rahman ibn Habib was serving with the trapped army. The solution was a risky one: he would transport the Umayyad army from Sabtah to Tunis in Ifriqiya.
During the Berber Revolt, the OTL Andalusian governor allowed the Syrian army to take refuge in al-Andalus, where they helped defeat the local Berber rebels. They were later settled throughout the province.
In my TL, the governor sends them away which means that the majority of the Islamic conquest population stay Berber.

This isn't too difficult. Have one of the surviving Gothic nobles take advantage of the chaos in Al-Andalus and North Africa like Ardobasto or Athanagild raise up an army in support of the Berbers (or whoever), take Cordoba and convert to Islam as a formality. It wouldn't be so much of a Gothic restoration and there would still be a pressure to Arabise (kinda) but the Islamic Andalusians wouldn't be pressured to switch from their Latinate dialect.

My thought on the matter would be for, like the Persianate states on the fringes of the Abbasid Caliphate, the Basque/Latin lords in the Asturias/Pyrenees adopt (perhaps a heterodox version of) Islam before pushing south.

I've actually done this in my current TL:

During the Berber Revolt, the OTL Andalusian governor allowed the Syrian army to take refuge in al-Andalus, where they helped defeat the local Berber rebels. They were later settled throughout the province.
In my TL, the governor sends them away which means that the majority of the Islamic conquest population stay Berber.
But it most likely already was so, but it was Arabized nonetheless, probably because Arabic was a lingua franca between them, Arabs, islamized locals and other populations from outside Iberia.

Arguably Latin could serve as a de facto lingua franca; it wouldn't be usual that many of the Berbers would be Latin speaking given how Romanized N. Africa was until then. Early Islamic coinage there and Spain featured Latin.

This isn't too difficult. Have one of the surviving Gothic nobles take advantage of the chaos in Al-Andalus and North Africa like Ardobasto or Athanagild raise up an army in support of the Berbers (or whoever), take Cordoba and convert to Islam as a formality. It wouldn't be so much of a Gothic restoration and there would still be a pressure to Arabise (kinda) but the Islamic Andalusians wouldn't be pressured to switch from their Latinate dialect.
All Goths with any semblance of power remaining had long converted to Islam already. From there they arabised and disappeared as an ethnic group very quickly.
I do think you are on to something regarding supporting the berbers against the arabs. The result of this would very likely be a Mulladi dominated society, rather than a Berber one. Still, the new Berber elite may just become a new Arab elite after a few decades, though it may be more inclusive of Mulladies.
An important point might be to find a way to make the "state" less reliant on the Berbers for military action. Like with most Al-Andalus POD's, the problem seems to lie in the intitutions (or rather the lack of them) present causing the place to devolve into tribal feuds.