While the Phoenicians had an enormous impact on the Mediterranean world, their culture is dead. Your challenge is to keep it alive in some form.

Could you have a survival of the language even with Carthage still falling to the Romans but the Romans not being as fixated on revenge (i.e. razing Carthage to the ground).

Could you have a survival of the language even with Carthage still falling to the Romans but the Romans not being as fixated on revenge (i.e. razing Carthage to the ground).
The Punic language expanded under Roman rule until around the 4th century when it started losing ground to African Romance and Berber. Even in the 5th century there's still inscriptions in the language, including short poems. My guess is a Late Antiquity POD where Rome declines and falls faster and post-Roman Africa is dominated by the Berbers would allow the survival of the Punic language--and with it Phoenician culture since plenty of elements survived that late. Perhaps they'd practice some syncreticism of traditional Phoenician and Roman beliefs alongside Judaism and Christianity.

Latest survival I could see is if Malta is resettled by Punic-speakers during the decades it was mostly abandoned in Late Antiquity and the Maltese never shift to Arabic or a Romance language. Maybe get a Punic Bible translation or use it in the church?