AHC: Have another Germannic tribe dominate Europe

I mean not only were we German-Roman Emperors but also some of our men became the dominant power in the entire world after they started migrating to an island...
:^)
Yes we certainly were (I'm British/English btw), however that was more late middle ages/early modern period that we became a truely major power, after the rule of the Anglo-Saxons. What we're talking about is the Saxons themselves, both in Britain, and on the continent.

Yes we certainly were (I'm British/English btw), however that was more late middle ages/early modern period that we became a truely major power, after the rule of the Anglo-Saxons. What we're talking about is the Saxons themselves, both in Britain, and on the continent.
Have the Goths stay strong in Iberia, Italy,maybe even taking over Gallia. Perhaps have them stay in Greece, the Balkans and conquer even Constantinople.

Have the Goths stay strong in Iberia, Italy,maybe even taking over Gallia. Perhaps have them stay in Greece, the Balkans and conquer even Constantinople.
I think it would be stretch to say the Goths would be able to move in to conquer Constantinople, or even really Greece. It would likely be successors to the Goths if anything.

I had a scenario where the Franks fall into instability after Charles Martel dies early . No battle Tours since Odo takes care of the Moors . A few decades the Frankish Empire is full of instability and disunity with Aquitaine being the most powerful. A Saxon Man unites The Saxons and forms Germany , integrating Allemania , Bavaria and Frisia into his realm becoming the Major power in Europe . Not as much as the Franks but still Pretty powerful. Also the Man ‘s successor converts to Christianity.

I had a scenario where the Franks fall into instability after Charles Martel dies early . No battle Tours since Odo takes care of the Moors . A few decades the Frankish Empire is full of instability and disunity with Aquitaine being the most powerful. A Saxon Man unites The Saxons and forms Germany , integrating Allemania , Bavaria and Frisia into his realm becoming the Major power in Europe . Not as much as the Franks but still Pretty powerful. Also the Man ‘s successor converts to Christianity.
It's certainly possible...