AHC Communist South Africa

Mandela dies as a guest of the state. ANC armed cadres fall under the spell of East German warfare experts. Given mbakei is freed in a raid and travels to Angola,

According to the same credible sources that assure us a white genocide is ongoing there.

Indeed...

That said, there are some worrying policy positions emerging out the ANC - the move to destroy property rights and increasing encroachment of the state. But that said, only a moron would argue that South Africa is communist or that there is a white genocide happening in South Africa.

...only a moron would argue that South Africa is communist or that there is a white genocide happening in South Africa.

Well, there WAS this case from Canada a few years back...

Asylum seeker Brandon Huntley claimed he had been persecuted, abused and repeatedly stabbed. But it was the reason he gave for his ordeal that caused a diplomatic rift today. Huntley is South African – and white.

Canada's decision to grant him refugee status because of his colour prompted accusations of racism from the South African government and a fresh bout of soul searching in a country still scarred by the legacy of apartheid. Some South African whites say they have become a persecuted minority.

I don't know how exactly he managed to puil this off, whether he was just gaming the rules of the system, of the refugee board was full of right-wing appointees who were naturally sympathetic to claims of anti-white persecution.

Well, there WAS this case from Canada a few years back...

Asylum seeker Brandon Huntley claimed he had been persecuted, abused and repeatedly stabbed. But it was the reason he gave for his ordeal that caused a diplomatic rift today. Huntley is South African – and white.

Canada's decision to grant him refugee status because of his colour prompted accusations of racism from the South African government and a fresh bout of soul searching in a country still scarred by the legacy of apartheid. Some South African whites say they have become a persecuted minority.

I don't know how exactly he managed to puil this off, whether he was just gaming the rules of the system, of the refugee board was full of right-wing appointees who were naturally sympathetic to claims of anti-white persecution.

Subsequently he was kicked out though: https://www.iol.co.za/news/canada-boots-out-sas-white-refugee-1706525

^ Yeah, I knew there was a later case of a white South African refugee being kicked out, but I wasn't sure if it was the same guy.

Five years in Canada isn't a bad run, though, considering he was eventually proven to be bogus. For the record, I never thought his original acceptance proved his claims about South Africa were true.

Indeed...

That said, there are some worrying policy positions emerging out the ANC - the move to destroy property rights and increasing encroachment of the state. But that said, only a moron would argue that South Africa is communist or that there is a white genocide happening in South Africa.

Yeah and Julius Malema is downright frightening. Anytime you've got a party with 10% of the seats in a multiparty parliamentary coalition system leaving the "Rwanda option" open...yeah, that's pretty concerning, and with that many votes they're not on the fringe.

The country would have gone completely to hell except for Mandela. That kind of stuff pretty well proves it.

In fairness, I agree with and emphasize this part of the article:

Frans Cronje, deputy director of the South African Institute of Race Relations, said he sympathised with Huntley as an individual but there were myths around white victimhood. "If he has been stabbed so many times, I can understand his state of mind," he said. "The impression of persecution is very real but it doesn't stand up to scrutiny."

If he was genuinely attacked seven times and stabbed four, yeah, you can see how you would feel pretty persecuted and unsafe in your mind. I wouldn't call him paranoid or racist. Especially if there was a racial component to the attacks, which is quite possible...white South Africans may not be an oppressed minority but anti-white hate crimes aren't unheard of, and even more so some mugger throwing in some anti-white rhetoric in the course of a property crime. Also, given the amount of crime in the country and the reputation of the SAP it doesn't surprise me that they didn't investigate the assaults/mugging with much vigor (in fact it's exactly what I would expect them to do). I believe he has had the experiences he says, I just don't believe it's because of systemic prejudice.

Yeah and Julius Malema is downright frightening. Anytime you've got a party with 10% of the seats in a multiparty parliamentary coalition system leaving the "Rwanda option" open...yeah, that's pretty concerning, and with that many votes they're not on the fringe.

The country would have gone completely to hell except for Mandela. That kind of stuff pretty well proves it.

In fairness, I agree with and emphasize this part of the article:

If he was genuinely attacked seven times and stabbed four, yeah, you can see how you would feel pretty persecuted and unsafe in your mind. I wouldn't call him paranoid or racist. Especially if there was a racial component to the attacks, which is quite possible...white South Africans may not be an oppressed minority but anti-white hate crimes aren't unheard of, and even more so some mugger throwing in some anti-white rhetoric in the course of a property crime. Also, given the amount of crime in the country and the reputation of the SAP it doesn't surprise me that they didn't investigate the assaults/mugging with much vigor (in fact it's exactly what I would expect them to do). I believe he has had the experiences he says, I just don't believe it's because of systemic prejudice.

That guy that's quoted is my boss.

Anyway serious answer.

Have Mandela at some point die, then have someone like a Peter Mokaba come to power with the backing of communists from the Soviet Union and Angola in the 80's.

We also have to get rid of Buthelezi and his heir apparent, the Late Benjamin Skosana. Oom Ben, as i knew him, played a strong role behind the scenes.

Communism in South Africa would need to arise from the African natives. That is potentially a sticky assertion given the well deserved sensitivities regarding the issue. It is not to label the native Africans as Communists (an assertion made by the Afrikaner establishment). But it is to say that the Afrikaners were very hardline traditionalist and conservative and any revolutionary mind among them is going to be with the Far Right rather than the Far Left. Such is the obvious example of Eugene Terre'Blanche and the AWB. Again, this topic gets really sticky because it has rightful sensitivities to it, and while Apartheid was absolutely an evil, and the South African enforcement of it went to shocking depths (ghost vans: where, in the waning days of Apartheid, there were vans that would drive by Black Africans, Afrikaners would rise out with shotguns and mow them down in a drive by, with the crime ignored by police, and the foreign press treated as enemies for covering it; the torture and murder or murder by neglect after torture of dissidents, etc) there were areas where there was moral ambiguity to if the evil of Apartheid were being combated in a morally good way. To which I will link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe

The fact that South Africa did not spin out of control, and that Apartheid ended as relatively peacefully as it did is a matter of happenstance. The fact you had a live and let live forgiveness is the luck of having Mandela, and an old and wise Mandela. That nation could easily have become a borderline fascist state of a White Minority, or an armed revolution to throw off Apartheid, radicalized by so many decades of indignity and abuse as we saw in the Third World that went into the Communist sphere.

Last edited: