AHC: Axis Victory in WWII

An Axis powers victory in the Second World War is a scenario which is extremely difficult to do. It stands in contrast to a Central Powers victory in WWI which is very easy to achieve. That being said, try your absolute best to create a plausible scenario in which the Axis Powers win WWII. By the definition of Axis victory, I mean:
Nazi Germany has total dominance in Central Europe and has subjected Russia to Lebensraum;
The Japanese Empire has total dominance in East Asia and has successfully completed the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere;
Fascist Italy survives and perhaps gains some territory;
There's one scenario I came up with, I see it as the most plausible Axis Victory scenario with these conditions, but to be fair there's not very many plausible Axis Victory scenarios with these conditions. With all that said, here’s my scenario:
The POD is in 1940, the Soviet Union joins the Axis Powers. Before everyone claims that this isn’t possible, please read about something which actually occurred IOTL: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Axis_talks
I initially dismissed a Soviet-Axis alliance as completely implausible, as the Axis pact was built upon staunch anti-communism. However, there were talks of an alliance between the Axis and Soviet Union. So, late 1940, Germany accepts the Soviet conditions, the Soviet Union joins the Axis Powers. The Soviet Union invades Iran and the Middle East. After a couple of months/a year, Britain eventually realizes that they have absolutely no chances of standing up to a combined Soviet-Axis alliance. Britain surrenders, maybe they depose Churchill to surrender, I don’t know. After the complete surrender of the Western Allies, Nazi Germany and Japan both prepare for all out war against the USSR. Operation Barbarossa ITTL succeeds due to no Western Allies as well as Japanese support. After Barbarossa succeeds, the rest is of course history, Axis win. However, the most difficult part of this is the successful Barbarossa. Even if there are no western allies and Japan invaded the Soviet Union at the same time as Germany, does Barbarossa succeed? Ultimately WW2 Axis Victory is, in my opinion, entirely dependent upon Barbarossa. If it succeeds, the Axis win. If it fails, the Allies win. I did my best here to create a successful Barbarossa and thus an Axis Victory in the Second World War. What’s your scenario to try and have the Axis win the Second World War with the above victory conditions?

FBKampfer

Banned
https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/the-list-regiment-at-havrincourt.443135/

Requires quite a POD, but from what I can tell, it's quite plausible, if rather unlikely, requiring either Fall Gelb level luck spread across several decades.

But OTL 20th century was such an outlandish Ameriwank, really marred only by Vietnam, that that in itself is clearly not impossible.

Point being, given extreme levels of foresight, it's possible for the Axis to utterly crush the Allies.