AHC: an Soviet Union Company makes video games (Sorry if it sounds ASB-ish) in 1972.

Your Challenge to have a Soviet Union Company (possibly called Sovik because it stands for Soviet union, Get it?) Make a Video Game in 1972 (Sorry I know nothing about 1970s because I was born in 1990s).
But yeah... How do Soviet Version of Video Games work in general?

Chances are, they would probably make propaganda games to further rally anti-american views to the soviet public.

Not Necessarily. What they would need is a manufacturer for an arcade machine for this game since the first home console (The Oddyssey by Magnavox) wouldn't come out till 1974.
Alright... It's suppose that Soviet Company would come up with a Console idea... in 1974. Do you think Soviet Union would save 1980s Video Game Crash?

Alright... It's suppose that Soviet Company would come up with a Console idea... in 1974. Do you think Soviet Union would save 1980s Video Game Crash?

Depends if the company would even have a foothold in the United States due to their aggression against the Soviets. It may also depend if Atari, Magnavox and the gang would still exist

Maybe if we somehow had tetris be made earlier than OTL by this company, then we could probably see this company live to perhaps even the 90s if they continue to make successful games (Sort of like Activision). The big question now is how would this company function after the USSR's collapse?

We could also see the company making arcade machines for their games and maybe even have their games on Atari consoles (And maybe even Nintendo and Sega consoles later in the timeline) assuming they approve of this company.

Maybe if we somehow had tetris be made earlier than OTL by this company, then we could probably see this company live to perhaps even the 90s if they continue to make successful games (Sort of like Activision). The big question now is how would this company function after the USSR's collapse?
It would probably be a Russian Video game Company... but as for today? who would lead the company now?

We could also see the company making arcade machines for their games and maybe even have their games on Atari consoles (And maybe even Nintendo and Sega consoles later in the timeline) assuming they approve of this company.
So i'm assuming This company would be making games on Atari console well as Nintendo and SEGA later in Timeline. but how does it produce games?

Okay. we're agreeing that you would make a Video Game Timeline based on this idea... but this time Russian Video Game Company is involved.
Alright then. I guess i'll start here. Keep in mind that some of the names i'm going to mention are fictional, so you might as well just replace them with real Russian game developers of this time.