AH Challenge: Make Europe like this

JJohnson

Banned
Your challenge is to make Europe look like this by 2008 with the following: France and Poland were responsible for the Holocaust; Volga SSR became an independent German-populated/speaking country; Germany was an Ally of the UK and US for both world wars and still has a monarchy.
alt_world_2a.png

JJohnson

Banned
It doesn't have to be the Jews, but there does need to be a Jewish homeland. The French can attempt on any population you wish them to target.

It doesn't have to be the Jews, but there does need to be a Jewish homeland. The French can attempt on any population you wish them to target.
Why exactly do we need a Jewesh Homeland cant we just fix Ethiopia, it is Ethiopia isn't I can't remember, so we dont' piss off the Muslims by carving a state out of the middle east?

Ok, how about this:
Around the Congress of Vienna the other countries decide to punish France a bit more. The Netherlands get the departemtents Nord and Pas de Calais. Piedmont-Sardinia gains Corsica and a random German noble gains Lorraine, including the Elzass (Maybe the ruler of Saxony, while Prussia nicks Saxony).

A bit later the Belgians revolt. Because of butterflies the Dutch manage to keep the support of the Flemish. The Flemisch provinces remain Dutch while the Walloon provinces (including Pas de Calais and Nord) form Belgium.

At bit later the Hungarians revolt in Austria together with the Italians. Sardia-Piedmont helps the Italians and manages to unite Italy, while the Hungarians become independent (Hungary includes Slowakia, who later revolt against the Hungarians).

Because Austria loses most of the non-German territories it gets included in the German unification process.

Uber-Greece? No idea actually. If I were you i hope Abdul never sees that map. There are too many Turks in Anatolia for it to become Greek. Although with cheating I might have an interesting idea. The colour of Greece is the same colour as the Byzanthians, I believe. So how about this? The Greek in the Ottoman Empire revolt and to appease them the Ottomans reform their empire. The Greek get equal rights as the Turks and from that moment the Ottoman Empire is known as the Byzantine empire, with an Ottoman as Byzantine Emperor. Ok, maybe a bit unlikely.

French and Polish Holocaust? No idea; I wouldn't even know where to get a Poland. Maybe the Russian Empire collapsed somehow and a Poland was formed, together with an (uber) Finland and Ukraine.