AH Challenge: Let's make a realistic Code Geass timeline!

I'm not going to use Isaac's Empire for the basis of TTL though, so the semi cannon TL branch off would have to be somewhere in the late 400s AD, since you could experiment with what's going on with Rome at that time. For your second concerns, only Shikoku and Kyushu will be be a de facto Ottoman protectorate, though they'll have Muslim daimyos in the Satsuma vilayet. A good part of Honshu would remain Japanese but northern Honshu and Hokkaido would be Orthodox Christian (influenced by Russia) Down the road, you could have an independent Japan as a satellite state of alt-Russia.

Another possibly semi branch off would be in 1237, at the height of the Mongol invasion of Russia. Or somewhere in 980 when Yaropolk and Vladimir would fight a bitter civil war over who gets to rule Kievan Rus'. THere may be Byzantines around, but they'll be in danger from a rerouted Bulgar state in Anatolia while the alt-Ottomans come to SE Asia through the Seljukid conquest of the Malacca Sultanate and Sri Vijaya. It is also possible that the Philippines ITTL would have a lot of Turkic, Indian and Persian influences as expect a lot of settlers to come there from Persia, Afghanistan, Anatolia, and maybe Korea. (Korean influence there would help counterbalance Islamic influence there)

The Britannian Orthodox Christians would receive the British Isles in 1820 once the Britannian aristocracy goes to the New World, and expect a devastating secret within the Britannian Royal Family: Henry IX, son of Elizabeth I, has a twin brother named Charles. The twins also go by Vasily Ivanovich Tudor and Sergei Ivanovich Tudor, since their secret father would be Ivan the Terrible. I know this is ASB, but we're making a partially ASB timeline.

Wow, you have put a heck of a lot of thought into this.

:sigh: I have been too busy with RL stuff to think up of anything......

Well, I've also put ideas on paper as well, so at least I can go back on my notes and redo or correct everything. There would be an independent Transylvania-dominated *Romanian state that absorbs the Pannonian tribes. At the same time, there might be plans for a Bulgar state in Anatolia, and Turkic tribesmen in SE Asia. Of course, since this is for Code Geass, it'd be inevitably be ASB. Of course, this *Bulgar Empire could be the analogue for the Ottoman Empire in Europe while there may be an Asiatic counterpart to the Ottoman analogue in the Seljukid Empire of SE Asia.

For Russia of course, they'd experience a split early in 980 AD between Yaropolk and Vladimir (Kievan Rus'), resulting in a civil war. Yaropolk would embrace Greek Orthodoxy while Vladimir would embrace Nestorianism while retaining the Old Church Slavonic alphabet. Alternatively, Yaropolk and Vladimir could convert to Eastern Orthodoxy but Yaropolk's realm (Ruthenia) would eventually be Latinized to the point where they'd be Uniates, like Ukraine of OTL where they have some Greek Catholics.

Also, I'm toying with the idea of a successor state in the British Isles (probably led by Ireland) after Elizabeth III and her followers flee to the New World. This Gaelic United Kingdom would have controlled a significant portion of Africa, Australasia and maybe OTL Brazil. Of course, they could have a go and snatch *the Philippines/Pardistan (I've decided to have the Philippines influenced by the Persians and Mongols) from Russia, though they'd get it back as well. This United Kingdom of Gaelland would be an Orthodox Christian of the Occidental Rite version.

Bumpidy Bumpidy Bump.

Just a bit busy for now. But let the discussion continue.

What's your POD from the semi-cannon TL again MarshalBraginksy? is it before 1057 already?

I'm looking to keep the 1057 Isaac's Empire around and have a Roman Empire at the time of my American Revolution.

Bumpidy Bumpidy Bump.

Just a bit busy for now. But let the discussion continue.

What's your POD from the semi-cannon TL again MarshalBraginksy? is it before 1057 already?

I'm looking to keep the 1057 Isaac's Empire around and have a Roman Empire at the time of my American Revolution.

My PoD in this case would be Attila the Hun becoming the Eastern Roman Emperor in 454 AD, and in turn the Bolghars would be diverted to Anatolia by the Khazars while the Magyars would settle in the Volga Basin and their counterparts in Pannonia (OTL Hungary) could end up being absorbed by Transylvania (uber-Romania, not Rhomania). At the same time, Seljuk would become a mercenary for the Chola Empire while founding his own dynasty in Sri Vijaya. His successors would engineer the collapse of the Majapahit Empire, ushering in the new *Osmanid/Ottoman Empire while at the same time the Osmanids would be Persianized by the Mughals. Since this would be an ASB thread, I could be a lot more creative.

There's also a deep split within Kievan Rus', between Yaropolk's Greek Orthodox realm around Kiev and Vladimir's Persian Nestorian realm. An additional split would create a bigger Novgorod Republic, called the Principality of Pomorye, and Ruthenia would gain control of the Balkans.

Now do you know what would be the names of the Roman rulers that would exist by the time the American Revolution occurs? There should be some sort of a system or a glitch that ends up merging the two worlds together. Also, you may want to look up on other Rhomanoi threads as well, such as Age of Miracles and here's a good kicker thread: A Khan in Constantinople.

Now do you know what would be the names of the Roman rulers that would exist by the time the American Revolution occurs? There should be some sort of a system or a glitch that ends up merging the two worlds together. Also, you may want to look up on other Rhomanoi threads as well, such as Age of Miracles and here's a good kicker thread: A Khan in Constantinople.

Can you post me the links? Thanks. :)

I still don't know about the Roman rulers' names. :)

Well, the glitch is Geass related. It has to do with some experimental problem that happened in the Sword of Akasha by Charles and VV in terms of the Ragnarok Connection. Yeah.

Bumping.

Guys, should I put my timeline and the semi-cannon timeline in a new thread rather than here??

Should I separate them? Like putting my timeline in a new thread and continuing the semi-cannon timeline here?

Marshal, you haven't answered my last question. Did Attila have Geass or not?

Bumping.

Guys, should I put my timeline and the semi-cannon timeline in a new thread rather than here??

Should I separate them? Like putting my timeline in a new thread and continuing the semi-cannon timeline here?

Marshal, you haven't answered my last question. Did Attila have Geass or not?

No, Attila does not have the Geass. I could have Ivan the Terrible have the Geass though, and the TL should be ready tomorrow. Attila conquers Constantinople after a major earthquake, which did happen in OTL. I could also thrown in a twist about Britannia's royal family having Russian Rurikid blood in their veins, including Charles zi Britannia (from Elizabeth's affair with Ivan IV). The 'Philippines' could still be a part of Russia, but heavily Persianized.

This is my revised version of the Code Geass TL so far:

54 B.C. (0 atb)- Julius Caesar attempts to invade the island north of the Roman province of Gaul named by his people as Britannia for the second time around, after failing in his first attempt a year back, but is met with strong resistance from the local tribes, who elected a common commander: a prominent general under Cassivellaunus of the Cattivelauni, Eowyn. Through his leadership, plus adding up the Britannian creation mythology that was passed through centuries of him gaining a premonition of an invasion to his homeland years ago, starting his dream of uniting the tribes and preparing for the invasion through serving under Cassivelaunus; the Julian invasion was repelled, even at the cost of many lives on the Eowyn's side. He became known later in history as King Eowyn of the united Celtic Britannian proto-federation, who becomes the first monarch of the House of Eowyn and the Britannian Imperial Dynasty; which will become the world’s oldest ruling royal house, based on existing historical evidences. Japan contested this decision though, backing up its own imperial house; though it’s supposed 660 B.C. origin is disputed and is quite almost mythological in character, with the historical evidences reaching up only as close as the second and third centuries A.D. The successful repulsion of the invasion was soon used centuries later as marking the official beginning of the Holy Britannian Empire; with Eowyn made as the 1st Holy Britannian Emperor. At the same time, this also marks the beginning of the Britannian Imperial calendar, better known as Ascension Throne Britannia, starting it with year 0 atb.

(from 220 AD until 621 AD, the Sassanid Empire of Eranshar thrived, even if they were occupied by the Hephthalites, a Hunnic faction which conquered the Iranian plateau. I might add some good chunks about the Sassanid Empire of Persia and maybe some significant Persian influence in the Caucasus from the rise of the Khazar Empire until the rise of Kievan Rus', the Mongol invasions in which there are some portions of Persian influence in the steppes of southern Russia and the increasing Sassanian influence that could affect the rise of Muscovy and modern Russia.)

454 AD - 600 AD: Attila the Hun conquers Constantinople after a major earthquake damaged the city's walls. He vassalizes the Eastern Roman Empire but founds his own empire, the Hunnic Empire. The Hunnic Empire would last for a while from 454 AD until the 8th century when the Khazar Empire would destroy them, while the Arab invaders would topple the Persian Hunnic Hephthalite Empire.

600 -700 AD: The Magyar tribesmen migrate westwards into the Pannonian plains while several other Hunnic tribes migrate into the Volga basin, founding the Volga Hunnic state. They intermarry with local Slavic tribesmen, fusing both the Slavic and Hunnic cultures together. Hephthalite remnants flee northwards in relatively large numbers as Islam began to take shape in Persia, though Persian Christians also migrate as well. These descendants of Persian Christians were eventually known as the Persian Apostolics and settled in the Caucasus mountains, providing security to future empires and intermarrying with local women in the area.

862 AD: Rurik founds Kievan Rus after he married King Eowyn XIII of Britannia's sister, Fiona vi Britannia. His descendants would eventually build an empire stretching from the Baltic Sea into the Pacific.

980 AD: Svyatoslav and his Hunnic allies destroyed the Khazar Empire in a series of campaigns that gave rise to the Kipchaks, a Turkic tribe which would eventually replace the Khazars as the dominant Turkic power in the steppes.

988 AD: Yaropolk and Vladimir waged a fratricidal civil war against each other, with Yaropolk maintaining his hold on Kiev while Vladimir held on to Novgorod. To make matters worse, the brothers converted to Orthodox Christianity as a sign of reconciliation but it didn't last as their descendants would wage war against each other, fragmenting the Kievan Rus' state.

1000 AD: Seljukid tribesmen migrated into Bolghar-dominated Anatolia and began to forge a new empire with subjugated Bolghar tribes as their forefront. The Seljuks and Bolghars would eventually embrace Islam and will conquer most of the Middle East, parts of India and the Sri Vijayan Empire. In Pannonian Hungary, St. Stephen converts to Catholicism and founds his own dynasty.

1054 AD: The Holy Byzantine Empire is founded with the Byzantine throne vacant because of great difficulty in finding a suitable Emperor, as the old Byzantine royal family was killed a long ago. At first it was temporarily occupied by King Aghsartan I of Kakherti until a more, suitable ruler was found. Georgian Aghsartanids would rule the Holy Byzantine Empire until the advent of the Crusades when the Crusaders would wage war on the Muslim Bolghar-Seljuk Empire. In Kievan Rus', Vsevolod' of Kiev receives news from one of his soldiers about a secret cult operating in the city of Svyatoslav'l. He launches a campaign to eradicate the secret cult and stumbles upon the forerunners of the Geass Order.

1064 AD - 1100 AD: Seljukid Campaigns in India are underway, though they were only able to conquer the coastal cities in order to maintain control of the trade routes in the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean. The Seljuks would also make an attempt to conquer the Sri Vijayan Empire, though the conquest would not finish until the 1200s.

1237 AD: Batu Khan launches the invasion of Russia with a sizeable army. The Mongols would subjugate the Volga Hunnic tribes and the Kipchaks before moving towards the Rus' principalities.

1242 AD: Aleksander Nevsky leads a Novgorodian Army to victory over the Teutonic Knights in the Battle of the Ice. His accomplishments would later be immortalized in the famous phrase, "He who comes by the sword, shall be slain by the sword." After the Battle of the Ice, Nevsky would accept Mongol suzerainty, be formally adopted by Batu Khan and swore in as Sartaq's blood brother.

1252 AD: Berke is killed while campaigning against pagan Lithuania. Sartaq becomes the sole ruler of the "Hephthalite" Golden Horde. With Sartaq's ascension into the Golden Horde, the Mongols would eventually convert into Orthodox Christianity, ushering in a hybrid Slavo-Mongol identity that is similar to OTL's Hazara peoples only the 'Hazaras' in this case would speak a hybrid language of Mongol and Old Church Slavonic.

1260 AD: Halych-Volhynia and Lithuania forms an alliance against Hephthalite Golden Horde. By this stage, the western portion of Kievan Rus' is now under Halych-Volhynian control and still maintains links with the Byzantine Empire while the eastern portion of Kievan Rus' would become more Persianized and Mongolicized as the Golden Horde embraces the Orthodox faith, though the cultural Persianization/Iranization would be done with the assistance of a Persia-based Mongol Khanate, the Il-Khanate.

1293 - 1311: Seljukid Empire is founded in Malacca. It would soon wage a successful campaign against Sri Vijaya alongside the Mongol Yuan Dynasty. It has also changed its name to the Karluk Empire, but the rest of the world is referred to as the Osmanid Empire because the House of Osman is ruling the Karluk territories.

1311 AD: Yury of Moscow and Princess Konchaka married. However, the marriage celebrations were cut short when Jani Beg and Tini Beg were both killed while launching a campaign against the Kingdom of Hungary. Dmitry Yurievich would be born a year later.

1362 - 1410: Lithuania wages a war against the Hephthalite Golden Horde and its Muscovite ally over territories in the former Kievan Rus. At the same time, the Timurid Empire also launches a campaign to take the Hephthalite Golden Horde's territories but to no avail.

1410: Poland and Lithuania decisively defeat the Teutonic Knights in the Battle of Grunwald, marking the end of the Teutonic Order. They would also wage a war against the Holy Byzantine Empire, with the Georgian Aghsartanids toppled as a result of an internal rebellion. Polish attempts at installing a Jaigellon on Byzantium's throne proved to be disastrous as Wallachian voivodes launch a campaign against the Hungarians in an attempt to conquer Transylvania and to attack Halych-Volhynia.

1424: Karluks conquer the Celebes Islands and the Khmer Kingdom as they embraced Islam. At the same time, the Bolghars of Anatolia are conquered by the Timurid Empire.

1431: Alexandru I Aldea offers his candidacy as the Emperor of the Holy Byzantine Empire. The Byzantine nobility accepts Alexandru's offer as he is chosen by a unanimous vote. In the end, the Holy Byzantine Empire is now ruled by the Draculesti Dynasty. Within the Holy Byzantine Empire, Wallachia and Transylvania are united with Moldavia and eastern Pannonia to create the Kingdom of Transylvania.

1453: Byzantine forces launch a final attack on Aleppo in Assyria against the Timurids. They were disastrously defeated within seven weeks as Timurid forces were now within striking range of Constantinople.

1455 - 1480: The Hephthalite Golden Horde annexes the Chagatai Khanate while repelling a Lithuanian invasion of Muscovy. Within this time range, the Bolghars are asimilated into Persian culture as the Timurids are on the verge of collapse. In 1475, the Karluks suffered their first defeat at the hands of Brunei while they laid a siege in Bandar Seri Begawan.

1530: Ivan IV is born. He would be known in history as Ivan the Terrible, one of the most feared Russian rulers and had the dubious distinction of carrying the titles of 'Tsar of all Russias and Khan of the Hephthalite Golden Horde'.

1566: While on a tour of Britannia, it was rumored that Ivan IV and Elizabeth had an affair. Their suspicions were confirmed when Elizabeth gave birth to twin baby boys, Charles and Henry Tudor. They were also known as Sergei and Vasily Ivanovich. They would eventually play a major role in the Russian Warring States Period, in which the throne of Russia would be the main prize for competing local and foreign princes. It was also revealed that the mysterious witch from Nevsky's era had in fact made a contract with Ivan the Terrible, giving him the Geass power of manipulation as he managed to use his Geass on Elizabeth, manipulating her to fall in love with him, leading to the affair which gave birth to Sergei and Vasily Ivanovich.

1584 - 1612: The Russian Warring States Period occurs with the Dmitryiads fighting against the Romanov faction led by Mikhail Romanov and anti-Tudor Britannian volunteer soldiers like James Stuart, who would eventually enter Russian service as Vasily Stepanov, and the Britannian-backed candidate, Sergei Ivanovich, the son of Ivan IV and Elizabeth. According to future Britannian Emperor, Lelouch vi Britannia, Sergei Ivanovich could have united Russia and Britannia together if it wasn't for the Romanov faction, which held the bigger advantage in the warring states period. The world would have been spared the Humiliation of Edinburgh if Russia was ruled by the House of Tudor.

1592 - 1598: Imjin Wars break out over Hideyoshi Toyotomi's planned invasion of Korea. His ambitions resulted in Korea's alliance with the Karluk Turks as they invade and occupy Kyushu and Shikoku. The Turkish occupied territories would later revolt in 1614 over the Turks' attempt to convert the burakumin and desperate Japanese commoners into Islam. At the same time, the Persian Shahdom has captured Malacca and Karluk East Indies from the Karluks and declared it the colony of Pardistan.

1618 - 1648: 30 Years War break out over the Reformation movements. Though the Catholic nations would triumph over the Protestant nations, the war did little to reaffirm Catholicism's domination of Europe as the Uniate movement would gather steam in 1654.

1654: The Uniate movement splinters into three competing factions: the Greek Catholics who are Orthodox Christians that entered a communion with the Papacy, the Ruthenian Apostolics who genuinely combined the Catholic and Orthodox Rites and are found in the Ukraine, Belorussia and Lithuania, and the Occidental Orthodox Christians who are either Catholics or Protestants that entered a communion with the Russian Orthodox Church. Among the Occidental Orthodox states, Britannia has the largest amount of Occidental Orthodox Uniates.

1670 - 1700: Russian conquest of Siberia, Mongolia and Manchuria. Japanese refugees who fled from Karluk Satsuma settle in eastern Siberia. In 1701, the Persian Shahdom would cede Pardistan to the Mughal Empire.

1714: The Karluk Empire collapses due to internal strife. The Mughal Empire conquers all of the Karluk territories as Persian influence would infiltrate Karluk culture, though the Mughals proved to be better rulers than the Karluks.

1756 - 1762: Russia and Britannia wage the Seven Years War against an alliance of France, Spain, Austria, and Poland-Lithuania. The Russo-Britannian coalition would win the war, resulting in Britannia's conquest of French America and Russia's conquest of Hawaii.

1776 - 1781: Washington's Rebellion breaks out in the American colonies and Pugachev's Rebellion breaks out in Russia. Although Washington's forces are swiftly defeated due to Benjamin Franklin's betrayal, Pugachev's victory over the Tsarists enabled him to install a Cossack military dictatorship that would last until 1867.

1800 - 1821: Napoleonic Wars break out. Russia and Britannia fought alongside each other against Napoleon's forces though the French forces have managed to conquer the British Isles while Russia bore the brunt of the French invasion. However, Elizabeth III and her followers would flee into the New World while the Cossack Ghetmanate would rampage throughout Europe, creating a general European fear of the Russian Cossacks. To remedy that, the Ukrainian Hetmanate places itself under Byzantine control.

1825: The United Gaelic Kingdom is founded by Occidental Orthodox Christian Britannians, who now called themselves Gaelics. They wage a war of independence against the Napoleonic puppet regime and overthrew the Napoleonic ruler of the British Isles. At the same time, the Cossack military dictatorship crushed a conservative-reactionary Tsarist coup, resulting in the Cossacks' radicalization and ripe for a revolution. Pavel Pestel would seize power and declare himself Veliky Ghetman, as his planned reforms would be carried out with the utmost vigour. The Cossacks would undergo further radicalization when they chose to support and endorse the Pestel Reforms.

1848: Revolution of 1848 begins with the German march on the Reichstag. Though most of the European states have become liberal, Poland-Lithuania remained a reactionary regime, though not as reactionary as Britannia or autocratic as Russia. In fact, Poland-Lithuania's enemies are still the Holy Britannian Empire and the Russian Ghetmanate.

1861 - 1865: Britannian Civil War breaks out between the Federal loyalists of the Northern states and the Confederate constitutionalists of the Southern states. At the same time, the Turco-Malay Revolt against Mughal rule begins with the mutiny of Turco-Malay soldiers under Mughal service. The rebellion spreads into the rest of the Indonesian islands as China looked at the rebellion with hope. The Turco-Malay Rebellion would also spur on the Chinese Revolt against the Mughals in 1895 as the Chinese Republic under Sun Yat Sen is established with EU help.

1901 - 1905: Britannia and the United Gaelic Kingdoms waged a short war against each other over Britannia's attempted expansion into Africa, which was stopped by Gaelic resistance and aid from EU nations. Unlike the other conflicts in which Britannia is involved, Russia stayed neutral in the Britannian-Gaelic War because they were busy sending arms and advisors to the Turco-Malay rebels.

1914 - 1918: First Great World War breaks out, pitting Britannia, Sweden and Russia against most of the EU states, now led by Poland-Lithuania as Germany was still suffering from the Austrian Secession. The UGK joined the EU side, though they could not dislodge the three giants from Europe. The First Great World War would end in a draw, but a major revolution broke out in Russia.

1919 - 1923: The Russian Republican Revolution breaks out between the Tsarists and Republican rebels over the fate of Russia after a horrible performance in the First Great War. A splinter group within the Republican rebels called the Bolsheviks attempted to take power in Russia but was defeated by the Tsarists. Within the four year conflict, the Tsarists would win the civil war and restore the monarchy. In the Russian Republican Revolution, Britannia played a vital role in quashing the Republican movement, though Pestelist remnants would continue to wage an underground war against the Tsarist regime. In the same time period, the Turco-Malay War of Independence would break out between Turco-Malay rebels and the Mughal Empire. Among the Turco-Malay leaders, Murad Pasha Sakay and Mustafa Kemal Ataturk would lead the Federated States of Turcomalaya into a difficult campaign against Mughal forces.

1925 - 1955: Scientific Revolution occurs with the latest breakthrough of technological advances. New discoveries of nuclear energy, as well as energy derived from sakuradite and water energy, while mechanical discoveries such as the airplane and the tank are experimented on. Russian scientists would collaborate with German, Swedish and Gaelic scientists in coming up with the invention of the rocket as the German V1 and V2 rockets were developed as a test bed for future technology, mainly the space capsules for space expeditions and a revolutionary technology, the Knightmare Frame, or rather, the prototype Ganymede. In the political arena, the Oriental Incident occurs when Britannia seized Indochina and named it Area 10. Russian military officers in Japan are ordered to carry out a military exercise with their Japanese counterparts while in the EU, Polish leader Sigismund Lukasciewicz created a secret plan to carve the Russian Empire with the EU (or rather, Poland) getting all of European Russia and Ukraine while Britannia gets the rest of Russia and China could have the Far Eastern territories. The plan was discovered by a Russian Okhrana agent, who relayed the information to Tsar Alexander IV Romanov.

1955: Second Great World War breaks out with the Britannian invasion of Japan. Before the invasion of Japan, the Russian Empire had recently granted Japan its status of autonomy. However, because Japan was de jure part of Russia at the time of Britannia's invasion, Britannia would also enter a war with Russia. With the fall of Japan within a month, Britannian forces would launch an attack on Russia itself, capturing Alaska and eastern Siberia within three months. However, the EU had badly underestimated Britannia's new Knightmare Frame technology that Britannian forces later captured Moscow in December of 1956. A special EU force disguised as Britannian Special Forces entered the Kremlin and assassinated Alexander IV Romanov, exiling future Black Knights, Bogatyra Monomakha and Earth Sphere Unified Nation leader Alexei Aleksandrovich Romanov.

1957: The EU launches the invasion of Russia from its border with Poland. However, EU troops and Britannian soldiers clashed in the Battle of Smolensk, resulting in Britannia's war against the EU. However, Russian military troops would collaborate with Britannia over the EU as Polish troops would massacre Russian civilians. A similar Britannian plan for the extermination of the Russian people was planned, though Charles zi Britannia vetoed it for historical reasons and because he realized that his own brother V.V. had secretly manipulated Lukasciewicz to declare war on Russia so he could take control of the thought elevator in northern Siberia. From 1957 to 1960 however, Russian military units conducted a partisan war against both the EU and Britannia, resulting in further reprisals and raids.

1962: Alexei Romanov takes command of the Russian Army stationed in Svyatoslav'l (OTL Volgograd) and launches a surprise attack on the Britannian forces in the area, marking the first Russian offensive of the war. Three days later, he would successfully defend Svyatoslav'l against an EU attack, earning him the title of 'Lightning Knyaz', or prince. With the victory in Svyatoslav'l, Romanov is assigned the task of commanding the Russian Army to liberate all of European Russia from the EU. From March until October of 1962, all of European Russia plus Ukraine, Poland-Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Czechoslovakia are captured. After the conquest of those territories by Russia, the First Black Rebellion broke out at the same time as Russia's Operation: Nova, the liberation of Asiatic Russia from Britannian control. Within Operation: Nova, the Bogatyra Monomakha forces were assigned to help the Black Knights, among them Mikhail Suvorov from Russia, Abisak Yerevanian from Armenia, Heinrich Berlitz from Germany, Gustav Ostersund from Sweden and Vikram Chawla, Rakshata Chawla's cousin, from India.

1965: Three years after the First Black Rebellion, Russia had already liberated its Asiatic portion and were now on the verge of invading Russian Alaska. Turcomalaya is invaded by Britannia, in which Russian naval forces would commit its main fleet to deter the Britannians from invading. Schneizel el Britannia plans a two hit kill with both Russia and China, marrying off Prince Odysseus to young Empress Tianzi even though the Kuomintang have already became dominant, and marrying off either Princess Cornelia li Britannia to Prince Romanov or Prince Lelouch vi Britannia to Anastasia Aleksandrovna Romanova. By this point, Lelouch vi Britannia suffered from an amnesia as he joins the Britannian Army as the masked Commander Lamperouge. When 'Commander Lamperouge' is captured in the Battle of the Bering Sea, he was taken into the custody of the Black Knights and had him imprisoned. It was not until he regained his memories as Zero that he assumed the role as leader of the Black Knights, though there were two 'Zeroes' leading the pack, with Romanov leading as the Second Zero. It was at this time that Romanov had also taken into the Bogatyra Monomakha a young Japanese soldier who defected to the Russian Army from the EU named Hyuga Akito. However, Lelouch's Geass secret was revealed by Schneizel in his hopes that the Black Knights would betray Zero but Romanov and a Black Knights spy who was actually a double agent for the Okhrana (name withheld until fanfiction is released) launched a coup and Romanov regained control of the Black Knights. However, the coup would result in the split within the Black Knights as the Bogatyra Monomakha would eventually become Lelouch's Varangian Guard within the Britannian royal palace. In the end, Lelouch is killed but the Zero Requiem fails as Russian scientists had developed a secret weapon to counter and match the destructive power of the FLEIJA warheads: nuclear bombs. First nuclear bomb falls on Warsaw, second nuclear bomb falls on Brussels and third nuclear bomb falls on Rome. Britannia is then split up into three separate states: the United States of Borealia as a Russian satellite state, the Central American Federation as a EU satellite state and the Bolivarian Confederative Republics as a Gaelic satellite state.

Last edited:
Yeah, I constantly wrote the TL on paper, so the revised version is good. Now I only need to add the Sassanian portion and I could have an Iranic-Hunnic state in the Caucasus. Of course, we won't get to see a Russian Philippines but we get a Turkish-Malay Maphilindo. I could give references to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and Murad Pasha Sakay (Macari Sakay of OTL) working together as well as Yemil Pasha Aguinaldo (Emilio Aguinaldo of OTL) and many other Katipuneros that would be the forefront of the Turco-Malay independence movement from the Mughal Empire.

Yeah, I constantly wrote the TL on paper, so the revised version is good. Now I only need to add the Sassanian portion and I could have an Iranic-Hunnic state in the Caucasus. Of course, we won't get to see a Russian Philippines but we get a Turkish-Malay Maphilindo. I could give references to Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and Murad Pasha Sakay (Macari Sakay of OTL) working together as well as Yemil Pasha Aguinaldo (Emilio Aguinaldo of OTL) and many other Katipuneros that would be the forefront of the Turco-Malay independence movement from the Mughal Empire.

Hahaha. Yeah!!! :D:D:D

Also Libertad, in Code Geass does the Norman invasion of Britannia get repulsed? I did read in wikipedia that the Kingdom of England had backed Constantinople during the Great Schism. If Britannia in the Code Geass TL could back Constantinople, could the Britannians adopt Byzantine Orthodoxy?

Also Libertad, in Code Geass does the Norman invasion of Britannia get repulsed? I did read in wikipedia that the Kingdom of England had backed Constantinople during the Great Schism. If Britannia in the Code Geass TL could back Constantinople, could the Britannians adopt Byzantine Orthodoxy?

Bump.

Sorry for the very late reply. There's almost no information in the Code Geass cannon Middle Ages timeline.

Great Schism?

And no, the Britannians will not adopt Orthodoxy at all. So farfetched even in an ASB timeline.