AH Caption Game.

The concept of this game is the same as "Make the Best Caption Game". However, instead of making humorous or witty captions, the point of this game is to make an OTL photo look ATL by giving it another caption. The winner is chosen by the picture poster after some time has passed. Since each person's access to the internet varies, the time limit can vary. Minimum time is one hour wait; maximum time is twenty four hour wait. I don't know if this has been done before, but I wanted to try it out.

First photo.

iwo.jpg

After the nuclear bombing of San Francisco by Japan, a team of US soldiers raise up the american flag above the ruins.

Asami

Banned
The Federal Minutemen's 16th Militia Division raises the banner over the ruins of Atlanta, GA on September 14, 1927 after forcing the Undead Khan's armies from the city, and surviving the Black Bomb ((Bomb that turns people into the undead.)) attack that wiped out everything, leaving only a pile of shrapnel and wood in the center of the city. The victory was bittersweet, but it will do.

((ASB is allowed, right?))

Incognito

Banned
After beating the Space Commonazis, the American Marines claims the surface of the (terraformed) Moon for the U.S. of A.!

(background looks like lunar surface to me)

April 20, 1945: Victorious Japanese soldiers uproot the American flag from Mount Suribachi during the remarkable Great Counteroffensive campaign. Iwo Jima would change hands close to a dozen times before the United States and Japan signed an armistice in early 1946.

ASB? Probably. (I know, they are wearing American uniforms. Cest la vie.)

Pope Benedict XIV of the Avignon Papacy meeting with Pope Francis II of the Rome Papacy meet in Dublin to negotiate a end to the split in the Catholic church in the face of the riding number of atheists in Europe.

I think some people are missing the point of the game. It isn't to make funny captions, the point is to put a serious caption that makes the OTL photo look ATL. The most interesting/creative (according to the photo poster) caption wins.

Just thought I'd clear that up.