After Actium: Two Caesars Are Not Enough

Discussion in 'Alternate History Discussion: Before 1900' started by Velasco, Jan 5, 2012.

1. St. Just Angel of Death

Hurray, it's back!

Livia esse delendam.

2. Nerdman3000 Well-Known Member

Yeah! It has returned! Are we still getting the ebook by the way? I'm quite excited to read that if it comes.

By the way, could we end up getting this timeline's equivalent to our OTL Roman monuments such as the Colosseum and maybe a version of the Pantheon if we get that far in the timeline?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  3. Velasco As High as Honour

A heads up to any who might be interested - instead of the promised e-book, I've been recommended to set up a Patreon page and release content through there to those who subscribe. Content which could later be compiled into an e-book or books depending on when the story has truly "ended" for me (I still intend on carrying out this TL, but I think the story overall merits some editing and rewriting).

Would any of you be interested in supporting such a venture?

4. SlyDessertFox Literally Natalie Portman Donor

I'd be interesting. Would depend if I had any extra money at the time, but I'd love to help.

5. Nerdman3000 Well-Known Member

Admittedly I would prefer an ebook, as that I feel would work better. Maybe the Patreon could instead be used to let people preview the ebook's chapters, as long as the ultimate goal is to eventually make it an ebook.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    SlyDessertFox likes this.
  6. Harlinden Donor

I am also interested, I aid several writers by Patreon

7. WotanArgead The Last Soldier of Marxism

Good afternoon, I really enjoyed your timeline, and I had a question - will Zoro Buddhism influence on Hinduism?

8. WotanArgead The Last Soldier of Marxism

I have an idea! You talked about the penetration of the cult of Isis in Bactria, and in Hinduism there is a cult called Shaktism. Shakti represents the female principle, is the embodiment of the mother goddess. Chance of unusual Greek-Indian cult can survive Rome and Christianity.