A Third Balkan War, The Collapse of the Ottomans, and a Later World War (Help Needed!!)

As of writing, I've pondered this scenario for about half a week, and although I've consulted the help of Discord servers and my own imagination and Wikipedia, I need assistance in a topic that's not one of my strong suits, the art of conflict. War, conflict, and strategy are not my strong suits. Thus, I require some assistance. I have a Google Docs containing a basic run-down on some aspects of the alternate history, but it's not entirely finalized or in-depth. If anyone has the time, please help!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R-GARksLSIabZWlTVujrDLedAP8x7K8fMhUWKh002H0/

C
As of writing, I've pondered this scenario for about half a week, and although I've consulted the help of Discord servers and my own imagination and Wikipedia, I need assistance in a topic that's not one of my strong suits, the art of conflict. War, conflict, and strategy are not my strong suits. Thus, I require some assistance. I have a Google Docs containing a basic run-down on some aspects of the alternate history, but it's not entirely finalized or in-depth. If anyone has the time, please help!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R-GARksLSIabZWlTVujrDLedAP8x7K8fMhUWKh002H0/

Can you be a little more specific? What exactly do you have trouble with when it comes to conflict and strategy? Thinking of the conflict, coming up with a believable trigger for it, how it would play out, the ramifications, the nitty gritty of how and where battle would be fought, etc etc.

C

Can you be a little more specific? What exactly do you have trouble with when it comes to conflict and strategy? Thinking of the conflict, coming up with a believable trigger for it, how it would play out, the ramifications, the nitty gritty of how and where battle would be fought, etc etc.

Ah, forgot that, sorry. I essentially need help with general strategy between the Quadruple Alliance (Central Powers) and the Entente. I was tossing about the idea of the Schlieffen Plan being thrown out of the window, but I'm not certain about it.

Ah, forgot that, sorry. I essentially need help with general strategy between the Quadruple Alliance (Central Powers) and the Entente. I was tossing about the idea of the Schlieffen Plan being thrown out of the window, but I'm not certain about it.

How far is WWI being delayed? If long enough you could make it so the Russian Revolution begins in peacetime meaning Russia cannot commit to the Entente at all. Obviously you'd have to remove the bit about Nicholas II reforming the Duma and instead make him make even dumber decisions to feed the people's outrage. Having this massive number of troops on the Western Front means the necessity of invading Belgium can undermined with the sheer numerical superiority of the Germans vs the French. Have Germany mediate a plebiscite for the Italians in Austria-Hungary to choose who to side with, I would assume they would choose Italy, removing the only real offer the Entente could make Italy that would be worth more than say Tunisia or Algeria. Have the Quadruple Alliance further placate Italy by promising them Egypt and Sudan if they stay loyal to them. Without an Eastern Front and an additional theater in the Italian front the French cannot withstand the German offensive, even without a surprise from the Ardennes. The British, while not happy with Germany's growing power, would most likely join France even if Belgium was untouched but I doubt the BEF could make enough of a difference to tip the scales in favor of the French.

The Entente would be kinda fucked if Russia falls into Civil War before the war even starts, there really is no way for them to win in Europe and even Africa could become a contentious front if the Italians do a good enough job. The British would be forced to get the Americans to help them as there just isn't any real power left without France AND Russia.

I'll mention anything else if it comes to me

There would be no grand rebellion against the ottomans if only the Armenians are being targeted especially the Kurds given they are Muslims and Albania is independent , given all of Serbia's goals against the ottoman have been gained they would not declare war

How far is WWI being delayed? If long enough you could make it so the Russian Revolution begins in peacetime meaning Russia cannot commit to the Entente at all. Obviously you'd have to remove the bit about Nicholas II reforming the Duma and instead make him make even dumber decisions to feed the people's outrage. Having this massive number of troops on the Western Front means the necessity of invading Belgium can undermined with the sheer numerical superiority of the Germans vs the French. Have Germany mediate a plebiscite for the Italians in Austria-Hungary to choose who to side with, I would assume they would choose Italy, removing the only real offer the Entente could make Italy that would be worth more than say Tunisia or Algeria. Have the Quadruple Alliance further placate Italy by promising them Egypt and Sudan if they stay loyal to them. Without an Eastern Front and an additional theater in the Italian front the French cannot withstand the German offensive, even without a surprise from the Ardennes. The British, while not happy with Germany's growing power, would most likely join France even if Belgium was untouched but I doubt the BEF could make enough of a difference to tip the scales in favor of the French.

The Entente would be kinda fucked if Russia falls into Civil War before the war even starts, there really is no way for them to win in Europe and even Africa could become a contentious front if the Italians do a good enough job. The British would be forced to get the Americans to help them as there just isn't any real power left without France AND Russia.

WW1 happens in 1918 in this timeline. I might make the Russian Revolution happen sooner, that was my original intent but someone suggested the Duma reforms. The only problem was that I needed a good reason for WW1 to start. I'll think over the British intervention, so keep an eye on the Doc!!

There would be no Russian revolution without world war 1

Russia had been unstable and close to revolution for some time before Franz bit the bullet. All that was needed was terrible conditions for the population and some major unpopular ongoing event. While the most obvious example would be a war, a massive famine or some other even could've broken the camel's back and begin the revolution

Also, I'm not sure if it matters, but this WW1 is essentially twisted into such a way that the intervention of the Central Powers is defensive, meaning that Italy would be forced to follow the Central Powers into the conflict