A successful Hungarian Revolution of 1848

First... the Habsburg are in the death danger, with Magyar Sucessfully independent by itself, the other movememnt, the Italian and Croat will explode(Checz are still loyal but every time they will start change of mind) to try their own and the german will be divided how the situation...keep with the hasburg or push for a united germany?

And how Prussia will react? OTL was proposed to Prussia to support the Magyar revolt(in exchange a Hohenzoller of the thorne) but internal problems made it impossible....

First... the Habsburg are in the death danger, with Magyar Sucessfully independent by itself, the other movememnt, the Italian and Croat will explode(Checz are still loyal but every time they will start change of mind) to try their own and the german will be divided how the situation...keep with the hasburg or push for a united germany?

And how Prussia will react? OTL was proposed to Prussia to support the Magyar revolt(in exchange a Hohenzoller of the thorne) but internal problems made it impossible....

Prussia might get Hungary as a ally, if the Hungarians are successful.

Prussia might get Hungary as a ally, if the Hungarians are successful.

Yes and that would affect the 1848 failed german unification, if the Magyar are sucessful , Frederick IV would accept the crown with the conditionshe wanted OTL(that the new germany will not have direct power over prussia and in exchange would acept the consitution and become emperor) and would later support the magyar to marginalize the hasburg and having an ally for prussia/germany(and maybe put a Hohenzollern in the throne)

But how the Hasburg would react? they still have bohemia and Lombarto.venetia...maybe going south instead north? tryting to negotiated with garibaldi for a Italy under Hasbrug with the remais of Cislethania(Austria, Bohemia and croatia) as dual kingdom? that would be interesting

In this scenario it is probable that Galicia or at least the polish parts will seek and get independence. So this time we might see an independent Poland sooner. The big powers might let them to as they dont represent a significant threath to them. A succesful independence war will i think bring a lot of reforms to this New Hungary. The major movers of the revolution where yung middle clased people and a few big but liberal aristocratic howses. So voting rights would be extended to the lower clases. I think that the new Kingdom of Hungary would have all the chances to succede.

In this scenario it is probable that Galicia or at least the polish parts will seek and get independence. So this time we might see an independent Poland sooner. The big powers might let them to as they dont represent a significant threath to them. A succesful independence war will i think bring a lot of reforms to this New Hungary. The major movers of the revolution where yung middle clased people and a few big but liberal aristocratic howses. So voting rights would be extended to the lower clases. I think that the new Kingdom of Hungary would have all the chances to succede.

Why wouldn't Russia step in to quash any Polish independence bid?

First... the Habsburg are in the death danger, with Magyar successfully independent by itself, the other movement, the Italian and Croat will explode (Czechs are still loyal but every time they will start change of mind) to try their own and the german will be divided how the situation... keep with the Habsburg or push for a united Germany?
The Croatians? I was under the impression that the Croatians fought very enthusiastically with the Austrians against the Hungarians during the revolution. If the Hungarians somehow manage to break away then I certainly can't see them taking the Croatians away as well. Which is going to make it interesting for the Hungarians considering this will effectively leave them landlocked and sitting between the Ottomans, the Austrians and the Russians.

They'll try but the Croatians don't want to be subjected to the Magyars when they've been proven time and again loyal members of the Empire.

The Croatians? I was under the impression that the Croatians fought very enthusiastically with the Austrians against the Hungarians during the revolution. If the Hungarians somehow manage to break away then I certainly can't see them taking the Croatians away as well. Which is going to make it interesting for the Hungarians considering this will effectively leave them landlocked and sitting between the Ottomans, the Austrians and the Russians.

Sorry i confused with Checz and Croats.. and completely forgot about the Polish in Galizia.

For the Croats...depend, they still live pretty well thanks to Austria Trade(alongise Venetia) but they would act in their own interest..maybe a Austria-Croatian Kingdom in case of the Hasburg lose Magyar?

Checz will try but the german in Bohemia and Moravia are nuts very hard to crack and they will be when the whole austria attetion will be(alongside italy)

Krakow-Galizia...depend, they were unhappy but the worse chance would be the Tsar...they will play nice with Hasburg until the smoke goes clear... maybe joining with the Magyar to live with those isntead the worse of Russia?

there a lot of butterflies, measure will net an excellent domino effect and butterfly net :D