A Queen Twice Over: Mary Tudor the Elder Marries Francis I of France

I love how George is so busy with other stuff he can't remember how old his daughter is! Also how many kids does he have in this timeline? It seems like he has a lot more. Can't wait for the next update!

I love how George is so busy with other stuff he can't remember how old his daughter is! Also how many kids does he have in this timeline? It seems like he has a lot more. Can't wait for the next update!
Firstly, Thomas can't remember how old his cousin James's daughter is, not Mary, Anne or Eleanor.

But in terms of the family - the surviving siblings are: Mary (b. April 1500), George (b. October 1504), Anne (b. March 1507) and Eleanor (b. June 1515 and being raised with the Princess Mary). The only other one who's likely to get mentioned is Henry (b. July 1503) who died as an adolescent just before the story started.

Firstly, Thomas can't remember how old his cousin James's daughter is, not Mary, Anne or Eleanor.

But in terms of the family - the surviving siblings are: Mary (b. April 1500), George (b. October 1504), Anne (b. March 1507) and Eleanor (b. June 1515 and being raised with the Princess Mary). The only other one who's likely to get mentioned is Henry (b. July 1503) who died as an adolescent just before the story started.
Oh sorry about that, I must've misread it as him referring to his daughter.

Anne is marrying a french prince of the blood. Let the man be. He isnt as bad here as he was OTL.

Never thought I'd be defending Thomas Boleyn, but oh well. There's a first time for everything.

Thomas: I love all my children, Anne, George, -looks at hand- Margaret?
😂😂😂

Especially since he’s in joy and so pleased with the news of how well Anne has married he can’t quite remember when the girl was born.
She's not quite married yet, but she will be soon, I promise!

Anne is marrying a french prince of the blood. Let the man be. He isnt as bad here as he was OTL.

Never thought I'd be defending Thomas Boleyn, but oh well. There's a first time for everything.
Well, yeah, but that's what makes comments like the above funny 😉

Well it can't be worse than the way his OTL match ended...

Ah, now, that would be telling, wouldn't it?
That is you believe to everything was told about George and Jane (and we know who that was 90% untrue).
I can not see a girl like Mary Talbot attracting Henry VIII

That is you believe to everything was told about George and Jane (and we know who that was 90% untrue).
I can not see a girl like Mary Talbot attracting Henry VIII
Frankly, I think the first girl who said no to him would attract Henry. It was such a rare occurrence. And if you're referring to Mary's temperament, well Anne wasn't exactly all sunshine and roses herself...

Frankly, I think the first girl who said no to him would attract Henry. It was such a rare occurrence. And if you're referring to Mary's temperament, well Anne wasn't exactly all sunshine and roses herself...
As Mary Talbot was not a beauty I can not see Henry so attracted by her

Anne wasn't a conventional beauty either, but I may have to tweak Mary's TTL looks a tad in that case...
Or maybe not. With a successful papal Annulment, Henry will be free to marry whomever he wants, and a foreign marriage is not off the table. Don't lock yourself into a decision until you've reviewed all of the potential marriage candidates: both local and foreign...

Or maybe not. With a successful papal Annulment, Henry will be free to marry whomever he wants, and a foreign marriage is not off the table. Don't lock yourself into a decision until you've reviewed all of the potential marriage candidates: both local and foreign...
I have a feeling that kind of rational thinking would be beyond Henry... Though I take your point. I have plans for Henry and his family...

Anne wasn't a conventional beauty either, but I may have to tweak Mary's TTL looks a tad in that case...
Anne had more beauty and much more charme than Mary Talbot, that is guaranteed.

I have a feeling that kind of rational thinking would be beyond Henry... Though I take your point. I have plans for Henry and his family...
Absolutely true. Francis and Charles being both married to beautiful princesses and father of sons would be enough for having Henry chose to go for the annulment without any woman in the middle (specially if he start to believe who is wedding to Catherine was cursed as OTL).

I'm gonna second @vandevere, if Henry get's his annulment a foreign match is very probable. Especially since I could see Henry's pride pushing him away from a 'lower' match. OTL he had years to go kinda crazy. Also, if I was Marie, I'd prep a couple potential brides, Marie de Guise, Louise de Guise or Marie de Bourbon. Maybe have the visit England for their health? I'm sure she could come up with an excuse.

I'm gonna second @vandevere, if Henry get's his annulment a foreign match is very probable. Especially since I could see Henry's pride pushing him away from a 'lower' match. OTL he had years to go kinda crazy. Also, if I was Marie, I'd prep a couple potential brides, Marie de Guise, Louise de Guise or Marie de Bourbon. Maybe have the visit England for their health? I'm sure she could come up with an excuse.
That's a thought, except Marie is going to be rather busy over the next couple of years for various reasons I can't go into for spoilers...

That's a thought, except Marie is going to be rather busy over the next couple of years for various reasons I can't go into for spoilers...
She can send some beautiful, high ranking adult ladies of her court in England for some visits for checking on the Duchess d’Orleans? Francis will surely approve