A Queen Twice Over: Mary Tudor the Elder Marries Francis I of France

Something tells me there’s 1-3 more kids in Francois and Marie’s future. I swear those two are so fertile that you could give them modern contraceptives and they’d still pump out a few kids. How many sons do they have? I forget tbh, as there’s no family tree to reference. If it’s two a third would be good, just in case.
I think they have...

Marguerite
François
Henri
Louise
Jean
Marie

@FalconHonour a family tree (or at least a list of François and Marie’s kids with birthdates) would be super useful!
A full family tree and cast list is on the way when we finish Part II in the spring of 1525, but in the meanwhile:

Francis and Marie have the following kids: Margot (b. March 1516), Francis, (b. April 1517), Henri (b. March 1519), Louise (b. December 1520), a miscarriage in August 1521, Jean (b.July 1522) and Marie (b.September 1524).

Nice update. I would love it if Diane's title is Marquess/Duchess of Pembroke, just for the irony. And it's a good title without being blatantly royal like Richmond or Clarence.

Nice update. I would love it if Diane's title is Marquess/Duchess of Pembroke, just for the irony. And it's a good title without being blatantly royal like Richmond or Clarence.
I would say who Pembroke is royal AS Richmond and both are just slightly less royal than Somerset but definitely less royal than Clarence, Bedford or Gloucester

@FalconHonour - I know Diane's title, I believe?

I'm not going to spoil, but assuming I do know it - and am not just being a dumb-dumb and remembering things wrong - you will all be muchly pleased with her title.

Well quite. I do think, however, that the Duchess of Etampes is less likely to make an appearance ITTL. Francis doesn't need her spirit around when he has Marie in his bed.
Interesting...will francis take a different mistress, i wonder? or will he be content with marie once the pregnancies slow down and there aren't so many restrictions on them all the time?

Interesting...will francis take a different mistress, i wonder? or will he be content with marie once the pregnancies slow down and there aren't so many restrictions on them all the time?
I think he'll always have a mistress, but I don't think any of them will even come close to being the uncrowned Queens his mistresses were OTL. And they'll probably be more unassuming in temperament too. After all, as I said, Francis doesn't need more spirit in his lady loves when he has Marie in his bed...

I just thought of this, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Marguerite were ostensibly reading a book (like chronicles) about the history of Philipp IV or Philipp II of France just to emphasize the french side of this name right in front of Charles?

I just thought of this, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Marguerite were ostensibly reading a book (like chronicles) about the history of Philipp IV or Philipp II of France just to emphasize the french side of this name right in front of Charles?
And she’s reading it next to Philip, Prince of Asturias!