Deleted member 107125

Tv4P7o1.png
Central African Empire-
images

What happened to the princely states?
Probably they all just merged with the countries geographically closest to them. Maybe I can make Kerala still the Kingdom of Travancore though, since I don't see how Kerala would be able to swallow Travancore, so might as well make it all Travancore just renamed to Kerala

Deleted member 107125

Probably they all just merged with the countries geographically closest to them. Maybe I can make Kerala still the Kingdom of Travancore though, since I don't see how Kerala would be able to swallow Travancore, so might as well make it all Travancore just renamed to Kerala
Interestingly enough, Travancore actually did try to go independent with an ‘American model’ of government in 1946

2018 Schleswig-Holstein general election
The 2018 Schleswig-Holstein general election was held on 29 July 2018 to elect all 167 members of the People's Assembly of Schleswig-Holstein (German: Volksverslammung Schleswig-Holsteins; Danish: Slesvig-Holstens Folketing). The result was a victory for the incumbent coalition led by the Liberal Party of Schleswig-Holstein, albeit with a reduced majority

Thanks to @Red Arturoist for helping me out with the parties!

rnrDSUH.png

Essentially it's proposing more cooperation between the cities that used to be part of the Hanseatic League, or something like that

Yeah, for free trade, cooperation between former (and current - Hansestadt is still a part of quite a few city names in OTL Germany!) Hanseatic cities, and reviving their ideals of freedom etc.
Basically liberal.