I might be starting a second TL, idk how much I'll work on this one but I'll try and update it at least every once in a while

2019 UK election
I didn't forget about this TL quite yet, here's a sequel to the last UK election I did

UOAvnEX.png

You're make good work :3

Are Eastern Europena countries lead par right-wing nationalists like IOTL ?

I've see Egyt is a monarchy, can you tell me more about this ?

Since this is a fuhrerreich TL, are there any parties that either openly label themselves as valkist/neo-valkist, or deny such accusations but get labeled as such on their wikipedia pages?

Since this is a fuhrerreich TL, are there any parties that either openly label themselves as valkist/neo-valkist, or deny such accusations but get labeled as such on their wikipedia pages?
In a few countries yeah. I don't have the specifics yet but I'll try and include one in the next election I do for this TL

Given that the far-right in this TL has diverged into both valkist and national populist tendencies, it would be interesting to see a country with competing far-right movements.

Given that the far-right in this TL has diverged into both valkist and national populist tendencies, it would be interesting to see a country with competing far-right movements.
I think I might do something like that in a future election for this TL. It'll be like OTL Denmark (which has 3 far-right parties) except their Paludan equivalent is an actual valkist

2019 SPD leadership spill
On 26 September 2019, a leadership spill motion was held against incumbent German Chancellor Mona Levisohn. The motion was requested by Education Minister Sven Krüger, who believed Levisohn was taking the SPD "too far to the hard left" and the party was becoming "too similar to the Greens and the Left Alternative" under her leadership. He cited the SPD's declining poll numbers as proof Levisohn was "alienating traditional SPD voters" with her "hard left rhetoric"

Krüger won the contest by a margin of a single vote. Following the spill, the Greens and the Left Alternative both refused to join Krüger's new cabinet, although they agreed to confidence and supply a minority government for the time being to prevent the Schwarz und Blau bloc or the DNP from forming a minority government. Experts predict a snap election to be held within the next year, but the Greens' leadership and Left Alternative's leadership both assure that this will not happen in the near future

SPD leadership spill 2019.PNG

2019 Dutch legislative election
Legislative elections were held in the Dutch Republic on 15 September 2019 to elect all 100 members of the House of Representatives. The incumbent government of CVP Prime Minister Yves Hendrik Visscher was at an all-time low of popularity, largely in part due to a stagnant economy and ongoing corruption investigations. Polls going into the election predicted a SDAP victory with massive gains for the Pirates as well as moderate gains for the Greens and SVP, massive losses for the CVP, and all the other parties remaining largely the same. Predictions were proven partially wrong when the Pirate Party came in first place, although the rest of the predictions were largely true. Pirate Party Lijsttrekker Maaike Zondervan was designated Prime Minister after a week and a half of negotiations, forming a majority coalition with the SDAP and the Greens

2019 Dutch election.png

2019 Dutch election map.png

2018 Australian federal election
Federal elections were held in Australia on 26 August 2018 to elect all 151 members of the House of Representatives. Senate elections were held on the same day. The election was a landslide victory for the Australian Labor Party, as polls showed voters were tired of the Coalition for Australia government due to a stagnant economy, corruption allegations, and five leadership spills within the span of three years, two of which were successful, leading to three Prime Ministers in a single term

2018 Australian election.png