Chip Fenders, 50th Governor of Arkansas
The Governor of Arkansas because why not

Yes, his name is a reference to Dale Bumpers

Chip Fenders.PNG

2019 Danish presidential election
Here's the 2019 Danish presidential election (Denmark is a semi-presidential republic ITTL). I'm working on a legislative election for TTL's Denmark too

This election was widely considered an upset, as the centre-left Republikanske Parti's dark horse candidate, Lea Ladefoged, won a narrow victory against the frontrunner and popular former Prime Minister, the centre-right Samlingspartiet's Ferdinand Kirkegaard

2019 Danish presidential election.PNG

2019 Danish legislative election
I've been done with this for a while, but I was gonna make a whole page but I decided I didn't wanna bother

To answer some questions before they're asked, the electoral system is a weird semi-proportional parallel voting system, the reason the Republicans surged so much is because of their victory in the presidential election, and the Greens didn't win in the Faroes, that's actually supposed to be a Faroese separatist party

2019 Danish legislative election.png

denmark legislative election map.png

I really like your work !

If the Hashemite lead Arabia and Iran is a republic, we can suppose that there is far less Islamic terrorism ITTL, even no Islamic terrorism at all ?
You said that there is islamists in the Phoenician civil war, but are they powerful or just a fringe faction ?

I really like your work !
Thanks!

If the Hashemite lead Arabia and Iran is a republic, we can suppose that there is far less Islamic terrorism ITTL, even no Islamic terrorism at all ?
You said that there is islamists in the Phoenician civil war, but are they powerful or just a fringe faction ?
Yeah there are fewer Islamic terrorists than OTL. The ones in the Phoenician Civil War are on the fringes

Miguel Javier Portillo Blyth is a Spanish politician who is currently serving as President of Spain. He previously served as Prime Minister of Spain, Leader of the Opposition, and Minister of the Interior. He was born in 1953, the son of Luis Gabriel Portillo, the future Minister for Communications under the communist Third Spanish Republic, and his British wife, Cora Blyth. In 1988, he unexpectedly joined the Spanish resistance against the communist regime, and helped to topple it and form the democratic Fourth Spanish Republic

I know parallelism like this is a little ASB, but Turtledove himself did it so I don't see the issue

Miguel Portillo.png

Mitch Mylona, 60th Governor of Alabama
I should be doing the Rhenish political parties I said I might do, but here I am doing random political figures instead

Demetrius "Mitch" Mylona II is an American politician currently serving as Governor of Alabama since 2019. He previously served as US Representative from Alabama's 2nd district from 2003 to 2019. Additionally, he is the eldest son of former Governor of Michigan Constantine "Pat" Mylona

Mitch Mylona.png

Last edited:
If France is a parlementary republic ITTL, who is the majority party ?
:3
They use PR so there's no individual majority party. Government coalitions shift a lot, somewhat like they do in the Nordics and Benelux. I'm actually working on the latest election for France right now, I'll post it once I'm done