Doesn't sound good
It is because of the connection to highways that American cities are growing in a way that is not very good for the environment.
Wright gets a lot of flack for basically preinventing the suburb with his “Broadacre City” idea. That being said, that if America had to have suburbs, I’d take Broadacre over Levittown any day.
What happened to the Philippines? What are the countries that have experienced glorious economic miracles?
The Philippines was granted its independence during the early years of the Long administration. Long wanted to divest the United States of its furthest flung imperial possession as part of his plan to focus on the American economy. This has the added effect of preventing a clash between Japan and the United States over East Asia, giving Japan a freer hand in the region.

I don’t know about economic miracles, but I’d say Manchukuo might come the closest to a “rags to riches” story, given what happened OTL as well.

Apologies for the late replies.

That's possible. I think that the Fab Four as the Fab Four meeting each other in the same way, or even a similar way as OTL is not terribly plausible. There could be a Beatles equivalent in universe, but I'd say it would be very, very different from OTL.

The Baltic Federation survives because of the sparsity of the Batlic peoples thanks to Nazi racial policies. At this stage, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania do not have sizeable populations to maintain any level of independence outside of cooperation with each other.
How is Mr. Chandler doing?

How is Mr. Chandler doing?

Bob Chandler, Federal Party of Rhodesia
KApmao2.png

Dead, for the most part. Had a much more dignified death than OTL.

The World of APD: Longvilles

broadacre-sketch-2.png

One of Wright's initial concept drawings for "Broadacre City."

Frank Lloyd Wright was already a household name by the time of the Long Administration, known for his unique architecture that defied convention. Beginning in the 1930s, he began to outline his vision for urban planning, beginning with his 1932 book The Disappearing City. From this emerged his Broadacre City concept which sought to create decentralized communities of property holders that emphasized the use of the automobile. In 1935, Wright's students at Taliesin completed a large scale model of his concept that was first displayed at the Industrial Arts Exposition in New York City. Wright further refined his project, and was even contracted to design several homes along the principles exhibited in his Broadacre concept.

640px-Jacobs_First_House_-_back_02.jpg

An example of "Usonian" architecture found in many Longvilles. Note the attempt to blend the house seamlessly into the surrounding environment.

Upon his election to the presidency in 1940, Long hoped to make good on his plans for new towns and housing developments as part of his "Share Our Wealth" program. He found in Wright's vision many of the same principles that he had held. Furthermore, Long wanted to associate himself with anything modern, and saw Wright's name as a legitimizing factor in his program. While Wright was initially reluctant to be associated with Long, he saw an opportunity to see his vision implemented. The first of these Longvilles were built as part of the Arkansas River Authority and Missouri River Authority, where employees building and maintaining dams and and power plants. Often with names such as Longville, Wrightville, Kennedy, Usonia, Taliesin, Broadacre, Smithville, Norrisville, among others. Soon, Broadacre communities sprung up in other states. In theory, these communities featured architectural styles that reflected the local environment and incorporated local materials in their construction. However, the Taliesin influence was unmistakable, with critics pointing to overwhelming similarities between different settlements. Later, Longvilles would be criticized for encouraging dependence on cars. Wright bristled at this criticisms, including the label of "Longville" being used to describe his utopian vision for urban planning. Nevertheless, Longvilles had found a lasting presence in American culture, being as American as Apple Pie.

place_image-image-3befa363-e303-4de2-bcdc-db0b57474acc.jpg

An example of an Usonian service station in Taliesin, Oregon, a town which was built to house workers on the Columbia River Authority.
What is the Columbia, Arkansas, and Missouri river authorities?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have another update in the works. Like the previous one, it requires someone with knowledge of a non-English language. This time, I need someone with a knowledge of Japanese. I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Was Elvis still born in this timeline? He was born a few months before Huey was killed. That is if Huey Long surviving the assassination attempt is the POD.

I disagree with the idea long would've intentionally split the vote, I disagree we would've lost with no support from America, there's a lot I disagree on, but this is a solid tl nonetheless

Apologies, all, for being late in my response.

Was Elvis still born in this timeline? He was born a few months before Huey was killed. That is if Huey Long surviving the assassination attempt is the POD.

The POD is a couple days before Long was shot. So Elvis does manage to slip through.
Elvis does indeed live ITTL given that he was born before the PoD. In this world, however, he's known mostly in country/southern gospel circles for religious music rather than making the crossover into the secular world.
I disagree with the idea long would've intentionally split the vote, I disagree we would've lost with no support from America, there's a lot I disagree on, but this is a solid tl nonetheless
At this stage, I am not particularly pleased with the PoD, so I'm working on a reboot in the near future. I tend to agree with you that Long probably would not have the pull to split the Democratic vote by that much. That being said, thank you for your kind words.