A New Coat of Arms Thread

Deleted member 107125

Hi guys! Could anyone here make a coat of arms for a Sikh empire. Thinking of something like this-
images

But with the text at the bottom replaced with the Sikh motto ‘Deg Tegh Fateh’

My request is the coat of arms for an independent Alaskan state. Here's the description of the CoA:
A double-headed eagle displayed proper membered Sable, in its Dexter talon a sword, and in its sinister talon an orb, all Or. The eagle is charged on its breast with an escutcheon: azure, the Big Dipper displayed proper Or (similar to the flag of Alaska).

Deleted member 107125

Maybe he’s saying that a Sikh Empire would realistically use native weapons and defensive tools on their coat of arms, unless it is a puppet state of a larger European power of some sort.
I get that but no shield? As far as I know shields are an integral part of Sikh combat, although they would probably be more round

I get that but no shield? As far as I know shields are an integral part of Sikh combat, although they would probably be more round
True. You might want to look over the coat of arms of the Empire of Iran for ideas, as they also use round shields. Though you are asking for others to do it of course, so I can see why you aren't asking people to do anything too complicated. And my thing about no shield was partially for if they are displaying multiple weapons they might just say something like that as a bit of flag lore or to excuse why it is different. Like how some people say the red stripes on te American flag represent the blood of the fallen (yes, someone said that to me when I helped them fold a flag at an empty university. It actually comes from the flag of the East Indies Company). What year were you expecting this coat-of-arms to be designed in, by the way? 1800's? Just thinking over the shape of the shield and such. I expect you should go with Iraniac inspired heraldry because they would be one of the main models for empire in the area.

Deleted member 107125

True. You might want to look over the coat of arms of the Empire of Iran for ideas, as they also use round shields. Though you are asking for others to do it of course, so I can see why you aren't asking people to do anything too complicated. And my thing about no shield was partially for if they are displaying multiple weapons they might just say something like that as a bit of flag lore or to excuse why it is different. Like how some people say the red stripes on te American flag represent the blood of the fallen (yes, someone said that to me when I helped them fold a flag at an empty university. It actually comes from the flag of the East Indies Company). What year were you expecting this coat-of-arms to be designed in, by the way? 1800's? Just thinking over the shape of the shield and such. I expect you should go with Iraniac inspired heraldry because they would be one of the main models for empire in the area.

Yeah the 1850s after the Sikh Empire's victory in my alternate version of the Anglo-Sikh wars. Iran would probably be an influence on it since the lion and the sword are quite important parts of Sikh symbolism as well. Something like the Pahlavi CoA here?-
rm9e25Nm32_nVYmE6e5hS6ihR2Vh_LFcWJpwiKKQlqQ9YJlr0APst_78tlosf1qk1x4N3ROHBgjKxYPQXSaGmkZRMayHnOjAJD-GRd_1V8XkEPeHB5Rw_tFLgWqtuZ1YG5ueQQ=w392-h375-nc

Whoa, hate to perform threadnomancy here but I had to share this one. A personal coat of arms for my (vulpine) queen, ruler of the fictional yet very British Kingdom of Vulland! The star is the approximate equivalent of the cross in her world.

1564365755.occamssword_heraldry_queen_1.jpg

Whoa, hate to perform threadnomancy here but I had to share this one. A personal coat of arms for my (vulpine) queen, ruler of the fictional yet very British Kingdom of Vulland! The star is the approximate equivalent of the cross in her world.
Might want to do something about the flowers and legs. They look like.. well, whatever weave they call picnic baskets.

Any one good at doing any dragon type ouroboros' or could point me in the direction of some good ones. Trying to do a probject but massively stuck. Or btter yet, anyone know anyone doing comissions or requests?