I see it being a 'Native Appreciation Day' type thing. A celebration of their traditions or something. Each area has something unique I would guess.

I think this speaks for itself. And if you think I've given away too much by showing the end date of the Grand War, you've thought wrong, because I haven't even gotten started yet.
This should settle the AMPU Thanksgiving War of 2020.

Making Election Day a federal holiday would also be a great idea, both to encourage voting and to celebrate democracy.

Also, these caves fall inside America’s borders, which could be interesting.

Just think I should warn you @HeX, the Church cannot change its doctrine on sexual immorality, so doing that is ASB.

There’s biblical justification for the removal of Jewish dietary restrictions and such, but not for decriminalizing homosexuality, as that is still condemned in the New Testament.
Actually, some Bible scholars have argued that the New Testament verses supposedly condemning homosexuality are the result of either translation errors or misinterpretation by Church authorities.

Actually, some Bible scholars have argued that the New Testament verses supposedly condemning homosexuality are the result of either translation errors or misinterpretation by Church authorities.

This. Or refer to pederasty and not homosexuality.

Quite honestly...any change is possible with regard to the Church, given how much it's changed from its original form.

Was Theodore Roosevelt still shot in the chest before giving a speech ITTL?

I don't think they hex mentioned it so, it probably didn't happen.

From The Greatest Generation, Part One:

After Teddy took a bullet to the shoulder during a speech off the back of his train in Springfield, Illinois in late October (though he managed to finish his speech before seeking medical treatment, and fully recovered), he and Debs both stopped publicly campaigning, but that didn't stop the string of insults and promises that spewed from their lips, merely taking to the news instead

Probably not. HeX is slaving away with stuff for the aftermath and he's in high school so I doubt he has time to do a holiday special AND the main TL. We just have to be patient.

Last edited:
Here's to hoping this year is better than the hellscape that was 2020 and excited to see this TL's future. (No hurry though, take it slow and make it more perfect)