I hope Newfoundland ends up as part of the US.
Probably not. The entirety of Quebec will most likely be turned into a new nation so, Labrador will obviously be disconnected from the states alongside Newfoundland. Newfoundland and Labrador will either become a sort of buffer nation, a place for the loyalists to go and will not be aligned with the UK or the US or Labrador will be annexed by Quebec and Newfoundland alone will be the neutral state.

I beleive what was said was that western canada will become american states, which will be reorganized into different states that dont line up with the provinces, Quebec gets independence, and the newfies become the last haven of independent canadianness

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been so active lately. I'm just letting you know that I'm toiling away at new things for A More Perfect Union, though it could take a while. It's gotta be, well, perfect. In the meantime, if your AMPU bug just needs to be scratched, here's a (fully condoned) work-in-progress spoof timeline made by my good friend @Pen: A More Perfect USSR: An Alternate History of the Proletarian Revolution.

Check it out!
Thank you, HeX
Nice to see you back. I appreciate your attention to detail!

(I don't want to self-advertise, but most of my work is based off AMPU, so if you want something similar, you could always go there. Pen was really funny!)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been so active lately. I'm just letting you know that I'm toiling away at new things for A More Perfect Union, though it could take a while. It's gotta be, well, perfect. In the meantime, if your AMPU bug just needs to be scratched, here's a (fully condoned) work-in-progress spoof timeline made by my good friend @Pen: A More Perfect USSR: An Alternate History of the Proletarian Revolution.

Check it out!

Always good to hear. Take your time.
Exactly. Even if it takes forever its always best to get it done right.