Ireland's rebellion was at a stalemate, but I don't think it is flattened. Maybe they will be used to keep down sympathizers/Irish people. Unless Britain loses Ireland as part of the treaty...then they might be used in the Grand War.

man can't belive the war final over.... it been one ride can't wait to see the post world war also it looks like you are etheir setting up japan to be much more powerful than otl with much more terroitres or setting them on a path toward diaster to be bogged down in holding all their new colonies

Even if they aren't the navy has already been implied in previous updates that it'll end up taking over as TTLs version of Japans military takeover.
The Royal Navy shelling some short-lived Liverpool Commune with the tacit approval of Prime Minister Philip Snowden or Ramsay MacDonald, anyone?

man can't belive the war final over.... it been one ride can't wait to see the post world war also it looks like you are etheir setting up japan to be much more powerful than otl with much more terroitres or setting them on a path toward diaster to be bogged down in holding all their new colonies
I'm thinking Japan becomes TTLs Italy in that by the second war they'll have switched sides and be fighting alongside the Leauge instead of against it.

The Royal Navy shelling some short-lived Liverpool Commune with the tacit approval of Prime Minister Philip Snowden or Ramsay MacDonald, anyone?
Oh that would be a great way of showing how in control of the government its becoming. Speaking of the British I'm really curious about what's gonna happen with India.

Between selling out the League for a de facto understanding with the Entente, the War of Honor shenanigans, and a mention that they start turning away from glamorizing death due to the bloodbath of Phoenixite Uprising, Japan's leadership is looking quite a bit smarter than OTL in the early 20th century (then again, it's a low bar to clear).

Also what happened to the theory of evolution ITTL? Since religion is not nearly as great an influence as it is this time IOTL, it might be more easily accepted and universally taught. But who discovers it? It may not be Charles Darwin who first codifies it (unless he moved to the U.S.).

Last edited:
I wonder if antibiotics will still proliferate the world? Or will Britain keep the secret jealously guarded and force other nations to discover it for themselves?
Well, the British will hardly be in a spot to be keeping secrets, given that they've just lost a major war. So yeah, antibiotics will still proliferate the globe.

Since religion and xenophobia are less prevalent in TTL’s America, is Prohibition still a thing? IOTL the 18th Amendment was supported by native-born WASPs and the KKK in response to Irish, German, Catholic, and Jewish immigrants getting more political power. Granted, I’m oversimplifying, but I’m curious. With the social climate of the US being so different, I have to wonder if one of the defining parts of the 1920s is going to be the same.

Since religion and xenophobia are less prevalent in TTL’s America, is Prohibition still a thing? IOTL the 18th Amendment was supported by native-born WASPs and the KKK in response to Irish, German, Catholic, and Jewish immigrants getting more political power. Granted, I’m oversimplifying, but I’m curious. With the social climate of the US being so different, I have to wonder if one of the defining parts of the 1920s is going to be the same.
Well, we actually already had an alt-Prohibition, ITTL the prohibition of tobacco, during the Hot Hundreds. You can check it out here.