A mild request, please

Hello everyone, I'm Konrad13. Sorta newer here, but I've known of this site for some time, and have browsed it somewhat before.

I've seen your maps, and they are gorgeous. Beautiful, even. And, since I fail at making such beautiful maps myself, I have come to you for help.

I've been doing a rather lengthy TL at another site and am planning on moving it here, but where I am now, I want to place a great looking map of the Europe from that TL in. I have a world map of this TL, and am about to post it for the detailed Euro map I am kindly (groveling, morel like it) requesting.

Basically, I want a map of Europe from the attached map with the nations colored showing their alliances, as well as the "hot spots" that are the Baltic, South Italy, Ireland and Austria.

Alliances: The Kingdom of Prussia, Kingdom of Poland (puppet of Prussia), Federated Kingdoms of Kalmar (Scandinavia), and the Kingdom of Italy form the Alliance of Warsaw. The Empire of France, Catalonia-Sicily, the Austrian Empire, and the Russian Empire form the Entente Cordial "alliance." Britain (still in union with Hanover, with Hanover being a Dominion in this TL) and Portugal have an alliance system, and Greece, Serbia and Romania have formed a tenuous alliance to balance out Bulgaria, but they aren't really allied beyond that, so I don't know if that would be a good thing to color in...

And, without further adieu, here is the world map.

French Revolution part deux.png

My suggestion: Send a PM to someone whose map work you liked. There's always a chance they might not see this message and might respond to a personal appeal better anyhow.