A Map Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if it does piss Landshark off, infact, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but that map is excellent, Diamond.

Congratulations, you've outdone yourself again. :)

Keenir

Banned
This took me a loooooong time to make. Hope you like it.

I like it very much. I'm glad to see the Zangids finally getting appreciable holdings!
(I hadn't heard of that Emirate in Georgia, but that's my fault)

Spanish Jerusalem. most interesting.

please, keep up the good work.

The SPANISH VASSAL OF ENGLAND?!?

...No, I shall restrain my anger. Until tonight, when I will kidnap a chicken and sacrifice it to the Sheep.

Thande

Donor
Pretty much happened in OTL when Bloody Mary was Queen...they jointly claimed Jerusalem, too, though by then it was just a piece of paper of course.

Fab map Diamond. More conventional than your usual ones, no swirly background or anything, but usual superb choice of colours, fonts, border styles etc. :)

What I'd quite like to see is one or more OTL historical maps (like the ones from Euratlas) done in Diamond's style. THAT'D get the kids interested in history! :D :D

What I'd quite like to see is one or more OTL historical maps (like the ones from Euratlas) done in Diamond's style. THAT'D get the kids interested in history! :D :D
I agree, I'd really like to see Diamond attempt recreating some OTL maps from the 'The NEW Our TimeLine Maps Thread!' in his own style.

Thande

Donor
I agree, I'd really like to see Diamond attempt recreating some OTL maps from the 'The NEW Our TimeLine Maps Thread!' in his own style.

Though I think I'd prefer European or North American maps, which Diamond does in such detail, rather than the world ones.

Thande

Donor
By the way, Diamond, do you have the blank version of that Europe map? I know it's probably in the Blank Map Thread but I can't seem to find it...

Poison Frog

Banned
1930ll7.png

By popular demand... Another FAWTL map.

WOW. What happend there?

Diamond

Banned
I like it very much. I'm glad to see the Zangids finally getting appreciable holdings!
(I hadn't heard of that Emirate in Georgia, but that's my fault)

Spanish Jerusalem. most interesting.

please, keep up the good work.
That emirate is completely fabricated. :)
Great Map as always Diamond, but montenegro is misplaced...
Is it? :confused: I'll have to double check when I get home tonight.
By the way, Diamond, do you have the blank version of that Europe map? I know it's probably in the Blank Map Thread but I can't seem to find it...
I'll post it tonight.
Diamond, do you have a TL?
I have many many TLs. Oh, you mean for that map? :D
I have some notes and basic outlines; nothing in a real TL format though - it's more for a book I'm tinkering with. I'll see about putting things in order and posting something though. But be warned - it's an ASB timeline, with a vampire-dominated Catholic Church!

PS: Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I really appreciate it.

Poison Frog

Banned
Vampire dominated catholic church eh? I'd guess that the whole christian thing about the blood of christ would be taken to new extremes.

Diamond

Banned
Vampire dominated catholic church eh? I'd guess that the whole christian thing about the blood of christ would be taken to new extremes.
Indeed. :D
That explains why Wallachia - with Transylvania, apparently - is so huge.
But - Vlad isn't a vampire. In fact, Wallachia is a major state crusading against the vampiric Spain and Ayyubids & Zangid (who are also at war with each other).
Your sig is now vey ironic. :D

(yes, I misspelt very. ironic, eh?)
What are you talking about? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.