• No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Boris

Banned
Behold the United Virginias of Virginia

united virginias of virginia.png

wow, 100 pages! I didn't exactly not think this day would come, but I didn't really think about the possibility until it, yknow, happened. so I thought I'd make something symbolic of this milestone, and here it is: a map 100 pixels large.
100 pages 100 pixels.png

those 100 pixels may not seem like much, but they do contain the best second-most populous city in the United States, and also Tijuana

Last edited:
wow, 100 pages! I didn't exactly not think this day would come, but I didn't really think about the possibility until it, yknow, happened. so I thought I'd make something symbolic of this milestone, and here it is: a map 100 pixels large.
View attachment 604344
those 100 pixels may not seem like much, but they do contain the best second-most populous city in the United States, and also Tijuana
How cute

Not sure how that’s a shitpost. It‘s an interesting ASB premise, since most of the world isn’t changed at all (and therefore developmentally) until we hit the point where Europeans start looking for the northwest passage and a quick route to Asia. I can foresee a late 1800s push to make a canal through Khabarovsk (which becomes one of the most important regions on Earth, rather than ”that’s near Chechnya, right?”) and the butterflies from the increased importance of that region. Further, the northern abutments of Ant-alt-ica would be able to be settled moreso than OTL (and the “Straight of Patagonia” would have more significance, too).