Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
To give him credit where it is due, atleast the borders are single pixel. So it could be worse.
And he even went to the trouble of recolouring one pixel Islands. I am actually kind of impressed.

Also USA remains alive on Guantanamo and the Virgin Isles (probably on Guam, American Samoa, Etc too).
To give a reminder where it is necessary, please confine current politics, including maps, to Chat.

Thanks

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
I understand now. I was thinking that something as obviously incorrect as "medicare for all is eugenics" didn't count.

Please don't threaten me.
Wasn't a threat. It was a question.

Normally when someone who was not addressed in a reminder about Board Policy decides that they need to weigh in its because they are looking to start an argument.

Map of Russia
russia.png

Last edited:
a WorldA patch for Western and Central Europe in 1826. for reasons of clarity, only important states are colored. this is admittedly a fairly arbitrary distinction but every map has to decide what to include and what to omit.
important states in europe 1826.png

Oh, do cursed maps is one of my favorite things.
1603850661105.png

I'm creating a communist world where russia and their commie allies invaded the last monarchic reduct in Germany.