A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, so some time ago, I had made a map of a fictional continent with the intent of going over the different regions and cultures through the personal writings of a monk/explorer sent by his king to explore the lands to the north of the "great sea of sand. Along with that I also made a map showing what that continent might look like in a potential "modern day." Today I'll be violating your eyes with a thingy showing all existing territorial claims/disputes/whatever you want to call it in this modern day map.
View attachment 579709
Everyone respects little sky blue state in the southwest, and sky blue state respects everyone else <3

propaganda.png

Behold, the worst possible CP victory map!

Untitled.png

So, as I was experimenting with Britain's F03E46 color variation, a friend oversaw my progress and asked, "why are Mexico, China, and England the same color?"
"Um. Technically not."
"They're all the same shade of pink."

So, I basically got rid of their subtle differences and just used China's pink. This new union's biggest enemy became the United States. I quote an American local:

"Why did the Brits and Mexicans unite with the Chinese? They don't even speak Chinese."

Sometime later, Taiwan fell into a coup, after which a pro-CCP government asked mainland to annex,.

The world in the future, after the Dual Guinean wars have concluded. Note that the Pakistani and Egyptian borders do not include rebel groups in the two countries.
1601218341281.png

Last edited: