A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took this picture in my bathroom. If you squint real hard, it looks kinda like eastern Asia.
2020-06-24-193650.jpg

I've been trying to find a photo of this for like ten minutes, but you'll just have to take my word for it: I once saw a smudge on my dad's car's windshield that looked exactly like Newfoundland

Hi kids, do you want to garner a lethal amount of hate from Russians peoples ? Post my "Bye-bye Russia" map on your favorite social media !

View attachment 562192
First time I have seen borders like that around Antartica. I suppose it is convenient in its own way. A shhame you didn’t give Russia Abdkazia and South Ossetia here. Ahhh well, at least they are doing better than the Chechens here.

First time I have seen borders like that around Antartica. I suppose it is convenient in its own way. A shhame you didn’t give Russia Abdkazia and South Ossetia here. Ahhh well, at least they are doing better than the Chechens here.

I like this idea for Antarctic borders. However, I cannot understand you criticizing in a Thread like this one.