Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
grossdeutchland.png

I hereby present the absolute maximum extent of German irredentism.

if anyone wants an explanation, then no
keeping in line with my tradition of "take a joke someone else made and tweak it":
Y5K8JNm.png

The Americas are traditionally considered to have been discovered by Italian explorer Christopher Columbus, after a two month voyage through the Atlantic Sea. While he would later go on to be imprisoned following the Pleitos colombinos, his voyage would go on to be immortalized in the holiday of Columbus Day. Leif Erikson is now widely regarded as the first European known to have visited the Americas, though it's hypothesized that there may have been earlier contact by Basque whalers sailing through the Straight of Munster.

keeping in line with my tradition of "take a joke someone else made and tweak it":
Y5K8JNm.png

The Americas are traditionally considered to have been discovered by Italian explorer Christopher Columbus, after a two month voyage through the Atlantic Sea. While he would later go on to be imprisoned following the Pleitos colombinos, his voyage would go on to be immortalized in the holiday of Columbus Day. Leif Erikson is now widely regarded as the first European known to have visited the Americas, though it's hypothesized that there may have been earlier contact by Basque whalers sailing through the Straight of Munster.
L O N G P A N A M A

Y5K8JNm.png

GEORGIA STRONK

LOI_Chile.png

Here's my final Layers of irredentism map, which unlike the others is basically just a shitpost of the "Long Chile" idea.

Layer 1: Chile

Layer 2: That disconnected bit of Argentina

Layer 3: Peru's coastline

Layer 4: Ecuador's coastline

Layer 5: Colombia's pacific coastline

Layer 6: Panama's pacific coastline

Layer 7: The rest of North America's pacific coastline

LOI_Chile.png

Here's my final Layers of irredentism map, which unlike the others is basically just a shitpost of the "Long Chile" idea.

Layer 1: Chile

Layer 2: That disconnected bit of Argentina

Layer 3: Peru's coastline

Layer 4: Ecuador's coastline

Layer 5: Colombia's pacific coastline

Layer 6: Panama's pacific coastline

Layer 7: The rest of North America's pacific coastline

You forgot Antarctica!