A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you ever wondered what you see if you go to Hell after dying?
hellscape.png

This is what it looks like

Redcoat

Banned
Cute, someone just found out about Alternate Future of (The Earth / Europe) videos!
I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶?̶

I̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶?̶
I religiously followed these too when I was younger.

In all honestly they probably sparked my interest in international politics.

I'm still subscribed to a few mapping channels. They're not really realistic (that being said, there's an especially good CP victory series out there) but I think they kind of know that and they're pretty fun regardless.

I'm still subscribed to a few mapping channels. They're not really realistic (that being said, there's an especially good CP victory series out there) but I think they kind of know that and they're pretty fun regardless.
It's kinda like The Room of map-making: badly made, yet says something about how younger people view international relationships

It's kinda like The Room of map-making: badly made, yet says something about how younger people view international relationships
To be fair, there are a lot of mapping videos and some of them are actually pretty good. To say they're all badly made is an over-exaggeration.

Crazy Boris

Banned

edit: more future flag maps (higher res)

In that third video, about 40 seconds in... Is that an Afro-Sikh Empire in Angola? Also, at about 1:30, it looks like South Carolina is conquering Europe.
These make so little sense and it just keeps getting weirder and weirder the further into the future it goes.
I wont lie, I kind fo like how bad it is, its amusing.