Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

...what?
P9iIWSL.png

82hcpiC.jpg

EDIT: You were right; California and Texas each get 4.

I refuse to take credit for setting Texas at 4 the first time around.

More math!

If the House of Reps were expanded to the size of the National People's Congress in China, then Them would have 2850 seats in Congress, California 16, Texas 11, NY and FL 8; IL, PA, and OH get 5; GA, NC, MI, and NJ get 4; VA, WA, AZ, MA, TN, and IN get 3; MO, MD, WI, CO, MN, SC, AL, LA, KY, OR, OK, and CT each get

2; and the rest get 1 representative.

Uff, that's awful. It's so unfair for one state to dominate that much. I'm glad I live in the U. S. of A.

...what?

I'm really amazed. How can someone know so many little details about geography, like the fact that the US border is a straight line until it gets to a bump, or know the exact shape of Michigan, without knowing that the U.S. is a pretty big country.

Okay, now I'm looking at it more and I'm figuring out the source of the error. I'm sure I'm slower than a lot of people on this. It looks like they accidentally selected Canada and Alaska, and dragged them southwards in their image editor. The little Michigan/Ohio/Wisconsin country on Hudson Bay is not a country, it's what is not covered up by Canada when it slid down.

France, Spain, and Portugal slid over a little bit too.

Cause' that's fucking part of Ontario on the Western Sahara.

I'm not seeing it. Do you mean that extra bit jutting out with the ghost eyes? How can you tell it's part of Ontario?

"I like it, but that country on the top left, it's too high up."
"....Canada?"
"Yeah, whatever. It should be lower."
"....that's not how maps work."
"I don't pay you to tell me how to read maps, I pay you to fix them!"
It's like one of those pictures that gets worse the more you look at it