• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-12-18_20-1-13.png

brexit means brexit

keeping in line with my tradition of "take a joke someone else made and tweak it":
Y5K8JNm.png

The Americas are traditionally considered to have been discovered by Italian explorer Christopher Columbus, after a two month voyage through the Atlantic Sea. While he would later go on to be imprisoned following the Pleitos colombinos, his voyage would go on to be immortalized in the holiday of Columbus Day. Leif Erikson is now widely regarded as the first European known to have visited the Americas, though it's hypothesized that there may have been earlier contact by Basque whalers sailing through the Straight of Munster.
Despite what people think, Greenland was not given a name out of false advertisement. The southern areas, especially back when first discovered, truly were green. Sure, with grass, moss, and that sort of stuff, but still green. I only bring that up as I feel in this world people will not joke about false advertising or Greenland and Iceland getting their names somehow mixed up, but on the poor name choice for Newfoundland.

Also, given the Gulf Stream being disrupted, Scandinavia and the British are going to freeze.