A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This place has been inactive for a while. Let's crosspost, shall we?

An homage to the maps of the first map thread, which I have been trawling through for a few days in lieu of anything more productive.
oh you will hate me for this.gif

Things which I have seen mostly in such maps (as opposed to just taken from general AH tropes)
- Kalmar Union survives
- Soviet Union, despite that being wildly out of pace with the POD(s)
- Napoleonic/Angevin empire
- Independent Ireland with colonies, especially despite the above
- Golden Horde
- Calling the Ottoman Empire the Sublime Porte despite that not making any sense
- Misspelling Iroquois
- X states of America
- Rupert's Land/Hudson Bay Company
- Deseret, especially "Inevitable X of Deseret" as a spoof!
- Mittelafrika, in any form.
- Timbuktu Transatlantic Tempire
- One or more entirely unlabeled powers despite them looking important/having space for it
- Golden Horde
- Roman Empire/Byzantine Empire surviving
- Inca Empire named "Empire Of The Four Quadrants" or something, even translated into English
- Independent Texas
- New Zealand being named Nouvelle Zeeland or something
- Giant Sykes-Picot Israel/Crusader States
- Large, oddly-placed Bulgaria
- American bit of Siberia

Here's a bonus trope:
I hope you all like it! AH CHALLENGE: Figure out how this could've happened, because I can't be assed to have a backstory.

Last edited:

Arkocento

Donor
Zvallid made a video on youtube called
How Russia could conquer the World. PUTIN YOU MUST WATCH IT!
(I cant remember if its cool to post the link to the video, so if you want to, just search the quote)
And it slowly degenerates into absolute insanity, There is a scene in it that warrants a shitpost to be seen just for the caption with it.
Russia makes confusion.jpg

This reminds me of that recent Real Life Lore video titled "Russia's plan to take over the world" which I subconsciously imagine to have a comparable content. I still refuse to watch it because of how insipidly clickbait it is.

This reminds me of that recent Real Life Lore video titled "Russia's plan to take over the world" which I subconsciously imagine to have a comparable content. I still refuse to watch it because of how insipidly clickbait it is.
It's a video detailing the book "The Foundations of Geopolitics: The Geopolitical Future of Russia" (Neo-Eurasianist book) but being conflated with Putin/Russia's aims

Arkocento

Donor
Trust me, this one is not meant to be treated as anything but a bizarre comedy. Russia invades Libya, to help libya but gets confused and keeps going through Chad, and stop at the Ocean after Conquering Gabon, and then Putin apologizes and the EU gives them sanction
Then after the Kremlin is hit by a plane, and then two more planes, then four more planes they invade Algeria, but keep going through Morocco because the signs at the border are in Arabic and they cant read that. Putin Apologizes again. Then the EU gives them sanction

Arkocento

Donor
Dont forget the time where they declare war on Pakistan, but have to wait for them to use their Nukes, but their nukes can only reach some village in the the Caucasian mountains
Or the time where the Chinese nukes somehow hit the indian ocean instead of Russia.