• No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Boris

Banned
3zS6V2v.png

Bug fix: removed Wyoming.
Note: this update may have unintended effects. Please backup your world before loading.

Long Nebraska best Nebraska

That map isnt shitpost, you should post it in the normal map thread.
To be fair, you can't quite have to kind of balkanization of Spain similar to how America would go in the scenario of a second American Civil War.

Besides, this is basically region-specific and not anything politically specific as if every Spanish province just collectively said "fuck Spain" and seceded all at once, instead of something much more plausible like the Spanish Civil War back in the 1930s.

Oh, but I consider it to be shitpost. Anyhow I don't feel like posting the map twice in two different threads.

For future reference, a shitpost is a post that's intentionally and humorously bad, not just because you think it's not good enough.

225lqg2i6pr21.jpg

The Thirteen Colonies extended from coast to splendid coast
(If you see this map on Reddit then it's from my account, since I made this map)
I can neither see New York selling the Eire Triangle here now south Caroline giving their own Strip to the (at indpenednence) not so heavily populated Georgia. Imagine the railroad they could have had.

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this image with the world.
Indeed. Where would we be if we didn't have non-lewd pictures of Marge Simpson spreading her legs? Not that they don't have her actually posing naked on the show several, times, even if in a censored fashion. Now, someone edit the above map so that Albania is Maggie's body and Kosovo her head. Maybe have pink for the two disputed areas between Kosovo and Serbia, so it is as though they are attached by bubblegum,