A Loyal City on the Hill - The Commonwealth Wank

And since @Riley Uhr told me he'd been waiting for years to see a Columbian election, and now that I have the resources to model one, I'm starting on the process. The first part: seat allocation. And with that, I give you the 98 federal ridings of the province of Superior.
unknown.png
WOOHOO

VT45

Banned
Florida and Cuba are a dominion within the Spanish commonwealth. I can look in on them later if you like.

Ariana Grande, being from Florida, is much more famous in the Spanish speaking world than she is in North America, but she’s beginning to branch out a bit.

Florida and Cuba are a dominion within the Spanish commonwealth. I can look in on them later if you like.

Ariana Grande, being from Florida, is much more famous in the Spanish speaking world than she is in North America, but she’s beginning to branch out a bit.
Was Disney World still built there ITTL? Does Disney even exist ITTL?

VT45

Banned
Walt Disney founded an animation company, but it's contained to Columbia mostly. They put out a lot of the same movies, and they're quite popular in the British Commonwealth, but the theme park never got built. The company does however have a controlling share of Cedar Point in Sandusky, Westmoreland.

VT45

Banned
I’ve just been using the alternate history channel on @Kanan ’s discord since I wasn’t sure if it’d be popular enough for a discord of its own.

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
I’m working on the election right now. There are currently four parties with seats in parliament so far: a liberal party, a conservative party, a labour party, and a nationalist party.

VT45

Banned
What do you wanna know? I'm not really up on pop culture in our world so I might need some help in coming up with some in this world.

VT45

Banned
I wouldn’t quite go that far. While China is a bit freer than IOTL it’s not exactly a rose garden. It’s similar to OTL Russia in that sense. Meanwhile India is slightly more regressive. While on the surface it’s a constitutional monarchy like most of the rest of the world, the Mughal king is pretty fond of using his viceregal power over the legislature in the name of national security. Much of the British commonwealth continuously condemns India for this, but he doesn’t much listen. And the Indian people are okay with it because of the bloody civil war that’s still sputtering on their southern border and also because their economy is skyrocketing.

VT45

Banned
So I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m never gonna be able to churn out lore as fast as Kanan does, but I’m okay with that. However, I would like to post at least one bit of lore every week, especially as you’re all waiting so patiently for the election results for Columbia. So my question for you is in the meantime, what bits of lore would you like to see?

So I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m never gonna be able to churn out lore as fast as Kanan does, but I’m okay with that. However, I would like to post at least one bit of lore every week, especially as you’re all waiting so patiently for the election results for Columbia. So my question for you is in the meantime, what bits of lore would you like to see?
How is Japan like?

• an overview of the video game industry
  • FIFA World Cup/Olympics hosts and winners
  • any popular fast food chains and where they have locations