A Loyal City on the Hill - The Commonwealth Wank

VT45

Banned
I'm talking about Columbia

If you go back through the threadmarks you’ll find the results of the last federal election. The election resulted in a coalition between the conservatives and the nationalists with John Kasich as the prime minister. There was a lot of outcry at the result of the election since the liberals won the most seats (but were unable to form a coalition), and the labour party ended up with more than 20% of the vote but only received 29 out of 571 seats. Kasich promised to address this and to hold a referendum on voting reform but hasn’t, on the excuse that Covid19 happened. Whether he ever meant to actually hold the referendum or not is up to you to decide since his is the only party that doesn’t support voting reform.

What's the population per riding in Columbia? I don't think I saw a number listed, but I may have missed it!

I'm not a regular on this thread and I can guess some of you who are can see that the creator of this thread has now been banned, I am not going to discuss this ban but the creator would like you to know that his work will now be regularly posted on the Sea Lion Press forums.