Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Konrad Sartorius'

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redcoat

Banned
Well this thread is alive again!

December 9th 2015: Mike Ditka criticizes Donald Trump Jr., calling him "a nobody who's only is relevant because he had a stupid, good-for-nothing, dead dad." Ditka had been unaware that the day before DJT Jr. dropped out and endorsed him. Preliminary polls have shown him to drop in the polls, as this has been seen as going way too far by former Trump supporters.

February 3rd, 2016: Republican presidential candidate and frontrunner Mike Ditka collapses during a campaign rally in Nashua. At a hospital nearby, it is determined that Ditka had suffered a heart attack, but survived. Two days later, the Ditka campaign announces that the former Illinois Governor has officially dropped out of the race for health reasons.

No, I don't agree with this at all, especially because the reason is to "not just have a Trump analogue." Sure, that's what I was thinking when I had Ditka run but we can find ways to make him less Trumpish and make him unique. I'd suggest we retcon this away as something like this definitely should be discussed before hand.

Redcoat

Banned
December 14th 2015: Ditka's poll numbers have indeed been affected by his recent gaffe. His poll numbers have dropped to a race, neck and neck with Vicky Hartler. DJT Jr. has retracted his endorsement, and has yet to decide who to support.

No, I don't agree with this at all, especially because the reason is to "not just have a Trump analogue." Sure, that's what I was thinking when I had Ditka run but we can find ways to make him less Trumpish and make him unique. I'd suggest we retcon this away as something like this definitely should be discussed before hand.
I agree. Having needless equivalents to real life is a bit too Turtledove-ish for my taste.

December 23rd, 2015: Cuban President Adelina Barros announces the formation of the Comisión de la Verdad y la Justicia de Cuba or the Truth and Justice Commission of Cuba. The organization is tasked with giving financial compensation for lands stolen by the Communist Cuban government over the years, and for the slave labor implemented as a way of paying for Cuba's allegedly free schools. Most of the people involved in the land grabs or the child slave labor programs had either fled the country when the Castro regime fell or were tried and imprisoned for crimes against the Cuban people. The golden torch of the CVJC quickly becomes one of the most beloved symbols in the entire country.

Redcoat

Banned
December 21st 2015: Mike Ditka has not been seen campaigning since accidentally denouncing the candidate Donald trump Jr. without knowing that he dropped out of the running. His campaign, however has issued an apology. What the current strategy for them is currently is unknown, it is anyone's guess.

Deleted member 92121

January 6th, 2014: Marvel announces plans to develop multiple tv shows to be released on Blockbuster Online. These shows will be set on the Marvel Cinematic Universe that has just started to kick in.

February 10th, 2015: Heroes for Hire premiers on Blockbuster Online. The show's first season consists of Luke Cage(Derek Luke) and Danny Rand A.K.A. Iron Fist(Ryan Phillippe) joining forces to face of against the crimelord Cottonmouth(Chadwick Boseman). The series is a smashing success with it's great fight scenes, and chemestry between Phillippe and Luke. It's immediatly renewed for a second season to premier in 2016.

July 1st, 2015: Daredevil premiers on Blockbuster Online. The series is praised by critics and fans alike. It stars Mattew Murdock A.K.A. the titular Daredevil(Joseph Gordon-Levitt) facing of against Kingpin(John Goodman) and his hired psychotic assassin Bullseye(Michael C. Hall). The acting is seen as the strong point of the series, and it also is renewed.

November 1st 2015: Alias premiers on Blockbuster Online. The show focus on the life of private investigator with powers Jessica Jones(Jennifer Carpenter) as she discovers a massive conspiracy in New York involving a secretive organization know as the Hand, led by a mysterious figure know as the Mandarin(Will Yun Lee). The series features cameos from Daredevil Luke Cage and Iron Fist. It's well receives by critics, with particular praise to the more centered, smaller scale of the production.

Last edited by a moderator:
February 7th 2016-A group calling themselves Anti Facist action make a video threatening to disrupt rallies of Republican candidates