• Golfman76's

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • TrumanJohnson's

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Konrad Sartorius'

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope everyone is ok with me fleshing out the Senate. I intend on posting a list of all members of the current Senate (the 113th) as well as a map of the partisan composition of each Senate delegation so I need to go back and determine anyone who hasn't been covered yet.

@Jaguars4life I would recommending removing that part about Lynn Swann switching parties. I honestly don't see why he would do that at all because it does him no good.

Also, does anyone know when Biden became Secretary of State?

On a related note, I think we really need to flesh out some cabinets (Kasich's and Kaine's especially) because I honestly have no idea who's in them and it isn't helpful when trying to figure out other things like, say, who's in the Senate and who isn't.

November 5, 1996: Republican Stephen Goldsmith is elected Governor of Indiana over Democrat Frank O'Bannon.

August 12, 1999: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN) dies in a car accident on his way to a campaign fundraiser when an SUV slams into the side of the vehicle he is in.

August 19, 1999: A memorial service is held for the late Sen. Richard Lugar. President Ann Richards is in attendance, as well as Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle, and Indiana Governor Stephen Goldsmith.

August 29, 1999: Gov. Stephen Goldsmith (R-IN) appoints Republican congressman Dan Burton to fill the seat left vacant by the death of Richard Lugar.

November 7, 2000: Democrat Joe Hogsett is narrowly elected U.S. Senator from Indiana over Republican incumbent Dan Burton.

March 3, 2003:
Sen. John Breaux (D-LA) announces that he will be retiring from the Senate after his current term and will not be seeking re-election in 2004.

November 2, 2004: No candidate receives a majority of the vote in the Louisiana Senate election, so the top two candidates, Republican John McCrery and Democrat Kathleen Blanco, proceed to a run-off election to be held on December 4.

December 4, 2004: Republican John McCrery is elected U.S. Senator from Louisiana over Democrat Kathleen Blanco.

June 21, 2011:
Sen. Dan Akaka (D-HI) announces that he will not be seeking re-election in 2012.

November 6, 2012: Democrat Colleen Hanabusa is elected U.S. Senator from Hawaii over Republican Duke Aiona. She is the first Asian-American woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate and the first female Senator from Hawaii.

September 25, 2007: The TV show Reaper premieres on The WB. The pilot introduces us to Sam Oliver (played by Bret Harrison), a down-on-his-luck retail employee who learns on his 21st birthday that his father sold his soul to the Devil (played by Ray Wise) in order to save his dying wife. In exchange, Sam must work for the Devil by sending escaped demons back to Hell. Sam is frequently helped on his adventures by his friends Bert "Sock" Wysocki (played by Tyler Labine), Ben Gonzalez (played by Rick Gonzalez), his younger brother Keith (played by Kyle Switzer), and his girlfriend Andi Pendergast (played by Nikki Reed). The show, while moderate in the ratings, quickly gains a cult following.

May 22, 2013: The series finale of Reaper airs on The WB. The episode focuses on how Sam has lost a bet with his angel neighbors Steve and Tony and must face God (played by Laurence Fishburne) for eternal damnation to Hell. It is revealed in the final scene of the episode that Sam's father was actually half-demon, therefore making Sam himself half-demon.

Last edited:
July 15th 2015:The John Kasich Presidental Library opens in Columbus Ohio. Former Presidents Jimmy Carter and John Kasich and former First Lady Karen Kasich speak while so does President Tim Kaine and who also officially opens the museum.

September 25, 2007: The TV show Reaper premieres on The CW. The pliot introduces us to Sam Oliver (played by Bret Harrison), a down-on-his-luck retail employee who learns on his 21st birthday that his father sold his soul to the Devil (played by Ray Wise) in order to save his dying wife. In exchange, Sam must work for the Devil by sending escaped demons back to Hell. Sam is frequently helped on his adventures by his friends Bert "Sock" Wysocki (played by Tyler Labine), Ben Gonzalez (played by Rick Gonzalez), his younger brother Keith (played by Kyle Switzer), and his girlfriend Andi Pendergast (played by Nikki Reed). The show, while moderate in the ratings, quickly gains a cult following.

May 22, 2013: The series finale of Reaper airs on The CW. The episode focuses on how Sam has lost a bet with his angel neighbors Steve and Tony and must face God (played by Laurence Fishburne) for eternal damnation to Hell. It is revealed in the final scene of the episode that Sam's father was actually half-demon, therefore making Sam himself half-demon.

Do you think the CW would still emerge ITTL? I imagine butterflies could lead to both WB and UPN staying on air or at least one of them doing so.

Also, is this a reference to anything from OTL?

Deleted member 92121

Do you think the CW would still emerge ITTL? I imagine butterflies could lead to both WB and UPN staying on air or at least one of them doing so.

Also, is this a reference to anything from OTL?
Reaper was a show on CW in OTL. The plot was the same but it only ran for 2 season. if im remembering it correctly.

November 8, 1994: Democrat Bob Carr is elected U.S. Senator from Michigan over Republican Spencer Abraham.

November 5, 1996:
Republican Nancy Kessebaum is re-elected U.S. Senator from Kansas over Democrat Sally Thompson.

November 5, 1996: Republican Sheila Frahm is elected U.S. Senator from Kansas over Democrat Joan Finney to finish the term of Sen. Bob Dole, who resigned so he could dedicate himself to his presidential campaign.

February 16, 2001: Sen. Nancy Kessebaum (R-KS) announces that she will not being seeking re-election to another term in 2002.

November 5, 2002: Republican Todd Tiahrt is elected U.S. Senator from Kansas over Democrat Kathleen Sebelius.

January 15, 2013: Vice President-Elect Martha Coakley resigns from her seat in the Senate in preparation to be sworn in as Vice President on January 20. On the same day, Gov. Deval Patrick (D-MA) appoints Paul Kirk to fill her Senate seat until it's up again in 2014.

March 12, 2014: Sen. Paul Kirk (D-MA) announces that he will not be seeking a full term in the Senate after having been appointed by Gov. Deval Patrick to fill the seat left vacant by Vice President Martha Coakley.

November 4, 2014: Democrat John Tierney is elected U.S. Senator from Massachusetts over Republican Kerry Healey.

August 26, 2008: Long-time Senator Ted Stevens (R-AK) narrowly loses the Republican Senate primary to Bill Walker after having been hounded by a corruption investigation for most of the year.

November 4, 2008: Republican Bill Walker is elected U.S. Senator from Alaska over Democrat Tony Knowles.

May 9, 2009:
Sen. Frank Murkowski (R-AK) announces that he will not be seeking re-election in 2010.

November 2, 2010: Republican Sarah Palin is narrowly elected U.S. Senator from Alaska over Democrat Mark Begich. She is the first female Senator from Alaska.

December 24 2015: Much to the shock and excitement of many fans the third Bill and Ted movie is released with Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter reprising their roles. The plot is 26 years after the second movie the duo must time travel throughout history to fix the timeline which has started to collapse due to their previous antics in time.

Last edited:
May 25, 2015: For the first time in the show's 40-year history, none of the three contestants go bankrupt for an entire episode of Wheel of Fortune.

*To my knowledge, this hasn't happened yet OTL.